SOLD Indiana Grand Sale Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always buy extras for the inevitable "lost" chips.

203 x secondary ones
203 x primary fives
103 x primary twenty fives
21 x primary one hundreds

$25s rarely make it in for my low stakes cash games. $100s no chance, but I had to have some.

Now, I really need some more $.25 chips. Running a cash game in less than 2 weeks and everyone in my cigar group said "In." Gonna be a heck of lot of smoke in my garage. Thank goodness my family will be out of town.

Looks like it will be 2 tables cash game. Only have a rack of Fitzgerald's metallic gold hot stamps at the moment. Hate doing 8 quarters. That's enough for 12.5 players.

I'm open to trades of all types of quarters, mainly for the primary $25s. Does this qualify as flipping?

203 x secondary ones
203 x primary fives

$25s rarely make it in for my low stakes cash games. $100s no chance, but I had to have some.

Now, I really need some more $.25 chips. Running a cash game in less than 2 weeks and everyone in my cigar group said "In." Gonna be a heck of lot of smoke in my garage. Thank goodness my family will be out of town.

Looks like it will be 2 tables cash game. Only have a rack of Fitzgerald's metallic gold hot stamps at the moment. Hate doing 8 quarters. That's enough for 12.5 players.

I'm open to trades of all types of quarters, mainly for the primary $25s. Does this qualify as flipping?
Absolutely not! Using part of the set to get yours playable is absolutely fine! For the record I am doing the exact same thing!

anyone looking to trade 240 - $100 chips could be another black from another rhc set

make a deal from my trade list

1653877720563.png

203 x secondary ones
203 x primary fives

I'm in a similar boat, only I'm starting out with 0 Paulson quarters. This sale is actually my first Paulson anythings, which is very awesome, but success today has also immediately set me up for more expenses to acquire and possibly relabel another rack. I see how this hobby can quickly get out of hand.

At the very minimum real quarters can play since cash is always playable at my game IF I run out of chipes.
Original RHC quarters are very difficult to find, most of us find another chip we can murder and make into a relabeled quarter. Unfortunately not quite ready to share my idea... it would be inevitable that I wouldn't find anymore! Lol

But blues, yellows, anything with a low # of edge spots in decent shape will work. Often you can find some blues at a pretty resonable price. Yellows are definitely a bit more difficult to find but would work nice here.

The issue is even if you found the right chip it takes a while to get the new labels made so likely they wouldn't be ready in time for your game.

Good luck if you do pursue original quarters, that is a very difficult journey.

Also Roulette mold solids, RHC tourney solid chips, there are definitely options out there for relabeling

I never should have sold my 1400+ set of Oak Trees; I wouldn't have this problem. This Grand sale is better than oak trees though (except for the hundos and five hundos). Oak Tree was on the table less than a year, but with Covid these chips appear to be in better condition and the edge spots are amazing. The $5 primary RHC will rival the PCA $5 THC for RHC value.

The Oak Trees were the better value though. Prices were so cheap. Got lucky when Jim posted the sale at an unannounced time and was able to grab everything I wanted.

I never should have sold my 1200+ set of Oak Trees; I wouldn't have this problem. This Grand sale is better than oak trees though (except for the hundos and five hundos). Oak Tree was on the table less than a year, but with Covid these chips appear to be in better condition and the edge spots are amazing. The $5 primary RHC will rival the PCA $5 THC for RHC value.

The Oak Trees were the better value though. Prices were so cheap. Got lucky when Jim posted the sale at an unannounced time and was able to grab everything I wanted.

You live in Raleigh and you sold an oak tree set? For shame!

Yep, city of Oaks. Remember I have triplets (in college now) and you think chips are expensive?

I was after those city of oaks custom matsuis for a long time. Gave up looking for the set when I moved back to VA.

Please don’t use real quarters. We can find you a substitute

I was after those city of oaks custom matsuis for a long time. Gave up looking for the set when I moved back to VA.

I most likely won't. How can I post pics with real quarters on the table without feeling all the shame I'd get? :vomit:

I also have 200 secondary $1s PCAs and 200 Jack Cincinnati $5s (mint) as trade bait.

Grats all who got them.

I tried right at start time and there were 4 sell outs in categories I wanted so I gave up rather than try to fill in the holes. lol

BigKyle brought over his set of Matsuis to my house and we played a tournament. That was before I knew you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom