Interested in old LV chips but nothing in classifeds? (1 Viewer)

HauntedHawk

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey all ..

Recently joined, and my main reason for doing so was to find someplace (other than the extremely overpriced eBay) to get some older LV chips that Ive been hunting for forever. I thought the classifieds would be the place to go....but after browsing there daily for awhile now, all I ever see are members' full custom sets or full racks of chips Ive barely ever heard of.

Is there no place to go to find single chips anymore? I used to find so many good ones many years ago (at least 10+) posted daily, but for the life of me I cannot remember the site or if it even exsists anymore.

Im super thankful I finally joined, as Ive managed to pick up some cool stuff so far while Im here (dealer buttons, chip cases, and about to order 1k chips in a group buy)....but my real collecting passion is older LV chips, and Im just not seeing anyone sell anything. Any help would be more than appreciated, thanx in advance!

:tup:

You probably wanna check out www.thechipboard.com. Although the site is old and not so easy to navigate, the focus on there is more on single chips, while rather focus here on PCF is more on playable sets.

You should also consider posting a 'wanted ad' asking for members to reach out to you if they have what you are looking for.

Last edited:
You probably wanna check out www.thechipboard.com. Although the site is old and not so easy to navigate, the focus on there is more on single chips, while father focus here on PCF is more on playable sets.

You should also consider posting a 'wanted ad' asking for members to reach out to you if they have what you are looking for.
I’d rather throw myself down a never-ending flight of stairs than try and navigate TCB‘s message board.

I’d rather throw myself down a never-ending flight of stairs than try and navigate TCB‘s message board.
I agree ... I did come across this site while trying to track down an up to date chip price guide but it is just so all over the place and random that its very unwelcoming to try and find anything relevant to what your looking for. The search function also does not help that much. And what gets me is that is seems to have a ton of members and lots of posting ... reason being if thats the case, then for gods sake please update your interface so everyone can enjoy it!

Spinettis has plenty of vegas singles

https://spinettisgaming.com/
I remember making the long walk from the strip over to Spinettis when I was in Vegas back in 2011 I believe it was. After ordering from them online quite a bit and browsing their website a whole bunch for years, it was really quite fun to actually be there in person in the actual store. I seem to remember it wasnt easy to get to and I cant remember how I finally found it (prob used my phone) but that was a great experience. :tup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom