Giveaway ISO stinky Pied Piper karma giveaway (1 Viewer)

I’ll work up a list of potential winners in the next few days!!
This still counts as the next few days, right?

We haven’t officially sealed the entrance yet, but there haven't been any more signs of skunks, so let’s give some stuff away!

First up will be the grand prize of the cribbage board and a half barrel of BTP all in chips. A clown car, if you will. Three members guessed the correct total on the nose, @WedgeRock @RadicusScout and @drdr so they’ll duke it out over a hand of NLHE. Seating position was determined by the order in which each guessed correctly.
AABB3B3C-E883-48E9-9A61-5D61C7ABDD05.jpeg

I then drew for high card to determine dealer.
F95CDD69-AE87-41B2-A709-BD45C72B7866.jpeg

Now that the formalities are out of the way, here are the hole cards that were dealt
86CA873E-9F51-419E-B010-9268C4FE751E.jpeg

No one taking a commanding lead yet. Some paint out there, but it’s pretty weak. A great way to keep everyone hanging for a hot minute, if I do say so myself!

I wonder if someone has been practicing their best Lemmy impersonation

9683C248-714E-4375-9747-43DCE8C132CA.jpeg

ITS THE ACE OF SPADES! THE ACE OF SPADES!!!!

Congrats to @WedgeRock as he spikes an ace to retake the lead when it matters most! You’ve got some swag heading your way as soon as I know where to send it (and I find a box suited for a bowling pin…….)

The other two players won’t be going home empty handed however. I’ll send to the item of your choice of what’s left on the table in the pictures. I’ll let @RadicusScout choose first since he paired his six. Up for grabs are (in no particular order)
A.) Nuts DB (red)
B.) nuts DB (black)
C.) Rounders semi custom chips (set of 3)
D.) Rounders Bear DB (red)
E.) Rounders Bear DB (black)
F.) BTP rabbit hunt and show ‘em chip
G.) The Nuts CM sample set (set of 9)

Thanks for the fun giveaway! I hope the skunks are a thing of the past won't be bothering you any longer.

I'll take Option C, please. Thank you so much!

Glad it was only 6 beasts. Your giveaway generosity kept numbers down. Thank you.

January I held CPCs for the first time. In May held Paulsons and ceramics for first time. Never held a Tina and am curious... so I'd pick the cool set in Option G, if allowed.

Now that the grand prize is settled, let’s move onto one of the other giveaway options: Will we catch anything else in the trap once it’s turned around? Four of you guessed no, and you were rewarded for your faith in the non drama!

Same as the last drawing, I placed you around the table in the order you placed your guess. Then I drew high card for who would deal. Oddly enough, both times that’s been the person sitting in the dealer position.

Around the table from seat one to seat 4 are @dobdob, @Poker Zombie, @Mrs Poker Zombie, and @WedgeRock

3B1867BD-DC65-4A4B-98AE-96CE10194A32.jpeg

Here are the hole card:
61F2D3B0-8B9E-4DA9-8AB9-F01BB85AD70E.jpeg

Tens are cheap, and Mrs Poker Zombie is sitting there swimming in paint. What’ll the turn bring? Stay tuned!

Attachments

• 16FAFFA2-B8E2-41E8-8F09-B5AA6E9D9E34.jpeg
    16FAFFA2-B8E2-41E8-8F09-B5AA6E9D9E34.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 12
I apologize for making you all sweat for so long on this one. Turns out randomware attacks wreak havoc at work and burn you out for home. Crowdsourcing the payment might have been worth all the headaches haha

73985A16-D994-4EA7-8924-A98515F83309.jpeg

Everyone catches a piece! @dobdob @Poker Zombie and @WedgeRock all catch the last ten in the deck on the top board, and @Mrs Poker Zombie pulls top paid on the bottom board. The sweat continues for now, though hopefully it’s much more abbreviated. Otherwise there’s going to be serious dehydration issues
Nervous Key And Peele GIF

AE209F72-7329-4941-BC14-272AADA1F111.jpeg

:6s: On the top board and the :ad: on the bottom keeps the horses from creating any separation on the turn by. Will the river repeat history and bring the drama? Will anyone beat a pair on the top board??

646BD88B-0FA4-428B-ABB2-541239ADD6C9.jpeg

:8d: up top pairs the board and with the ace counterfeits any other high cards.

:7h: Down low changes nothing and locks up a win for @Mrs Poker Zombie

Rather than play out another hand to find the winner on the top board, I’ll just make all three winners! I ran a quick randomizer and came up with the order of @Poker Zombie then @dobdob then @WedgeRock

In the original post I had pre picked the prizes for the top and bottom board, but I’m going to open it up so you can pick what you want from what’s on the table. I’ll let @Mrs Poker Zombie pick first, then we’ll go through the randomized order above. Let me know what you want and send me a PM with your shipping info. I’m going to do my level best to get these out the door before I jet off to Cali for a week

Last edited:
The black Nuts DB is off the board, but there’s still plenty to choose from!

1.) Nuts Red DB
2.) Nuts 39mm Cards mold sample set
3.) Rounders bear red DB
4.) Rounders bear brown DB
5.) Semi custom Rounders CPC sample set
6.) Rabbit hunt and show ‘em 43 mm chip
7.) Nuts bridge cut cards (pair)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom