SOLD Jack Cincy random samples, incl. high denoms (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It extends by 5 minutes after every bid until there are no bids for 5 minutes. There is a way to see timestamps of the posts, but I can't seem to see it.

It's close. But I think it was within the 5 minutes. Someone who knows how to check PCFs timestamps will have to confirm though.

It extends by 5 minutes after every bid until there are no bids for 5 minutes. There is a way to see timestamps of the posts, but I can't seem to see it.

It's close. But I think it was within the 5 minutes. Someone who knows how to check PCFs timestamps will have to confirm though.

On a computer/laptop, you hover your mouse over the time where is says X minutes ago.

To be clear, does the auction extend indefinitely for unlimited added 5 minutes if bids continue, or is there just one 5 minute extension beyond the original deadline? I couldn’t tell from reading the rules.

To be clear, does the auction extend indefinitely for unlimited added 5 minutes if bids continue, or is there just one 5 minute extension beyond the original deadline? I couldn’t tell from reading the rules.
Unlimited extensions until there are no bids within a 5 minute window.

Disney Movie Hero GIF by Walt Disney Studios

OK! So:

Sequence:

PastedGraphic-1.png

This bid is valid as it was made in the last minute (8:29 pm) of the original auction deadline (8:30 pm). It also extended the auction by 5 minutes, i.e. to 8:35 pm.

PCF RULE: “If the close time is 3:00pm, any bid at 2:56pm up to and including 2:59pm is valid and extends the auction fo another 5 minutes from the last bid.”

PastedGraphic-2.png

This bid is also valid, as it was made within the new deadline (at 8:33 pm). It also extended the auction by another five minutes, to 8:38 pm.

PCF RULE: “If the close time is 3:00pm, and a bid is placed at 2:56pm, the auction now closes at 3:01pm.”

PastedGraphic-3.png

This bid also is valid, as it was made before the new 8:38 pm deadline. Carnth acknowledged this as the winning bid (“I fold.” Unfortunately I did not see this comment on my phone as I was leaving a restaurant...

I therefore award the lot to @TheCollector for $210. Congratulations! Sorry for the suspense.

(I almost never auction anything, and so this was a learning curve for me. Again, my apologies for the confusion. Now I know!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom