KMCo August Coke Giraffe Giveaway. (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m4ybfvZd9I1rnjqpi.gif

Always love me some Python.
It was the first thing I thought of when I saw the first post about the $1 argument guy. What an amazing job that would be - stress relief by being a contradictory jerk to the dumb ones, and stimulating debate with the smart ones. And if you get bored, it's over in five minutes and you move on to the next customer.

I think "I will argue with anyone about anything" guy is actually on to something here...

Sigh. I remember the days when Chinese manufacturers of goods for sale on Amazon gave their products names that were real words. Now they're just throwing darts at an alphabet dartboard. I mean seriously - "DmofwHi"? How TF are you supposed to pronounce this?

1598026510937.png

It was the first thing I thought of when I saw the first post about the $1 argument guy. What an amazing job that would be - stress relief by being a contradictory jerk to the dumb ones, and stimulating debate with the smart ones. And if you get bored, it's over in five minutes and you move on to the next customer.

I think "I will argue with anyone about anything" guy is actually on to something here...
It's a solid business model with very little overhead.

Sigh. I remember the days when Chinese manufacturers of goods for sale on Amazon gave their products names that were real words. Now they're just throwing darts at an alphabet dartboard. I mean seriously - "DmofwHi"? How TF are you supposed to pronounce this?

View attachment 516936
It's an acronym, so they can sell their electric tea kettle in America, the home of the lawsuit.

It stands for: Dumb moron, our fucking water's HOT, idiot.

It should get a laugh in court.

Thanks, Zombie. I managed to totally avoid this 'thread' for nine long pages of nothing until you decided to tag me....
.. Why do you hurt me.... I just want to bring joy and love....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom