SOLD Lighted (LED) Dealer Buttons (a Truman sale) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

Finally able to log in today - just completed the first wave of mailings :). Will PM each and every one of you that I was able to mail out today with a Tracking number. Had only one address issue - will let that person know as well.

I see a few more requests on this thread, more people that made payments since I logged off last night, and a bunch of PMs I need to read - will reach out to everyone shortly (today/tonight).

With that - this is going to be the LAST CALL. I'm going to shut this thread down tonight - so if anyone wants to order these DBs, please post here or PM me by 8pm PT tonight.

Again - a big thank you to everyone... can't express how grateful I am! :love: :love: :love:

Gavin & Truman

Oh, meant to include this in my post above:

First wave of mailings :love::love:
IMG_8946.JPG

Closing this thread now.

I believe I've responded to everyone. Only a few people haven't paid yet - please PM me when you do.

If ANYONE has an issue with these DBs, please let me know and I'll do whatever it takes to make it right. I tested about 10 random sets within the "boatload" of sets I was sent and none of them had problems. But I know these are mass produced... so let me know if you have any issues.

Any questions/comments/concerns - just PM me.

Again - a BIG thank you to everyone!
Gavin & Truman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom