Looking for a home game to deal anywhere (2 Viewers)

readytodeal

Reaction score
Hi I’ve been dealing different variants of poker for over 15 years, I am from Michigan and have dealt from here to Atalanta Georgia, home games, tournament directing, and flooring. I’m looking for any home game on the country or world for that matter where I can deal all time 24/7. There isn’t much action here and I want to go where it is but don’t have any contacts else where. If anyone has any openings I’m a quality dealer with integrity and efficiency.

Hi I’ve been dealing different variants of poker for over 15 years, I am from Michigan and have dealt from here to Atalanta Georgia, home games, tournament directing, and flooring. I’m looking for any home game on the country or world for that matter where I can deal all time 24/7. There isn’t much action here and I want to go where it is but don’t have any contacts else where. If anyone has any openings I’m a quality dealer with integrity and efficiency.
Get your post count up to where you can send me a PM, I may know of some opportunities.

No need. I found your Facebook - it looks like we know a few of the same people. I was going to suggest you talk to the people running the local charity rooms but I'm sure you've already thought of that.
Yea, new state laws keep me from being able to deal, but has nothing to do with my work. I’ve dealt several home games for years and don’t know of any around here that are still going, it was my favorite job.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom