Looking for advice/ suggestions on my mockup (1 Viewer)

GIANTDustySquid

Straight
Reaction score
So i'm looking for some opinions from you guys on my chip design. I'm pretty new to this so i'm open to suggestions and advice on my ideas for my future customs.

@p5woody has been helping me with my inlay and has been very accomodating to my constant requests for adjustments.

So a big thank you to steve, as many others know he is a great guy to deal with for anyone looking for a designer.

We are still working on a few things, so the inlay isnt finished, but the color and style is pretty close to finished.

anyway in this mockup, the first two orange chips are my intended $5 chip. (one of them, can't decide which. although ill probably change them a bit too)

my main interest is in some help with my $20 chip. so in this mockup, the 7-9 chips after the orange 5's are where i'm really looking for some help.
I'm leaning toward a bright yellow, or purple base, but i like the dayglo peacock base probably even better. the only problem is my $1 chip is probably going to be dark blue. didn't want to make it boring with too much blue. anyway let me know if you like any of these, or if you have any suggestions on tuning them up.

thanks for looking!
mockup 20 chip.png

or if you have any suggestions on tuning them up.
In order to give the best feedback, what we really need to see are the various options within the context of the set. Post some set line-ups - at least the $1-$100, if not any fracs and/or $500's - with just one or two chips changed in each lineup. Without the full context we can't make informed decisions about which colors & spots might work best.

With a blue $1 and an orange $5, I'd tend to lean towards a black or charcoal $20 and a white $100 - but I'd need to see the lineup first.

In order to give the best feedback, what we really need to see are the various options within the context of the set. Post some set line-ups - at least the $1-$100, if not any fracs and/or $500's - with just one or two chips changed in each lineup. Without the full context we can't make informed decisions about which colors & spots might work best.

With a blue $1 and an orange $5, I'd tend to lean towards a black or charcoal $20 and a white $100 - but I'd need to see the lineup first.
Roger that man I will do that when I get a chance

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom