Vendor Sale Made-to-order Custom Table Toppers (5 Viewers)

Hey all, I've decided to try and design my topper myself so have been painstakingly trying to learn illustrator to achieve this. This is my latest draft and I'm really starting to like the way it's coming out but would love any feedback on it. I'll still need to hash out some details to ensure things are high enough res and if I need to vectorize the logo but just wanted to get some feedback from the community on the design. We have a backyard little oasis/bar with a tiki vibe and most of our games are outside so I figured I'd have it all match. My wife and I used mainly some ideas and AI to create the bar logo and we have a sign in the works as well to match. Next is chips lol.View attachment 1333647
This is awesome for someone who's just learning illustrator. How long did it take for you to get to this point?

Hey all, I've decided to try and design my topper myself so have been painstakingly trying to learn illustrator to achieve this. This is my latest draft and I'm really starting to like the way it's coming out but would love any feedback on it. I'll still need to hash out some details to ensure things are high enough res and if I need to vectorize the logo but just wanted to get some feedback from the community on the design. We have a backyard little oasis/bar with a tiki vibe and most of our games are outside so I figured I'd have it all match. My wife and I used mainly some ideas and AI to create the bar logo and we have a sign in the works as well to match. Next is chips lol.View attachment 1333647
Love it!
Suggestion: move the two tiki icons in the background, behind the main logo, out so you can see all 4 tiki icons clearly... or maybe have the tiki icons almost touch across the entire background (including behind the main logo), with no dead space at all...
Just a thought...

This is awesome for someone who's just learning illustrator. How long did it take for you to get to this point?
So to preface I have some limited Photoshop, LR, and Canva experience which helped a good amount. It probably took me 6-8 working hours to get to this point over a few days. That's without the logo. The logo was it's own beast. The hardest part for me was figuring out masks to keep certain images like the thatching within the template. Having said that some of the first drafts are absolutely horrendous so it's come a long way lol

Love it!
Suggestion: move the two tiki icons in the background, behind the main logo, out so you can see all 4 tiki icons clearly... or maybe have the tiki icons almost touch across the entire background (including behind the main logo), with no dead space at all...
Just a thought...
Here's a version mixing the feedback from you as well as @GrindstonePoker
86f8a49c-cdc0-456c-a7fe-9e613871d687-1_all_54649.png

So to preface I have some limited Photoshop, LR, and Canva experience which helped a good amount. It probably took me 6-8 working hours to get to this point over a few days. That's without the logo. The logo was it's own beast. The hardest part for me was figuring out masks to keep certain images like the thatching within the template. Having said that some of the first drafts are absolutely horrendous so it's come a long way lol

Here's a version mixing the feedback from you as well as @GrindstonePoker View attachment 1333746
Outstanding! Love how you pushed the main logo forward even more. Well done!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom