Making my first set (Help plssss) (1 Viewer)

Natuie

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm attempting to make a small cash set with denominations 10c, 50c, $2 and $10. I'm not very artsy and everything I've made kind of looks like shit. Could someone please help me out.

Some things I really like: @chipinla playboy set. I like the simple layout and colour scheme of black and gold. I also want to include the mavs logo cause I'm a big fan. I would really appreciate some help because honestly I have no idea what I'm doing.

Also which mavs logo should I use? I kind of like the first one the best on a chip. What do u guys think? (I want to make it gold or a gold outline)

png-clipart-dallas-mavericks-nba-playoffs-logo-nba-team-logo.png
Screenshot 2024-10-09 at 23-22-25 creative-horse-logo-illustration-featuring-a-stylized-horse-...png
Untitled.png
220.jpg

Could someone please help me out.

honestly I have no idea what I'm doing.

Also which mavs logo should I use? I kind of like the first one the best on a chip.
You should ask the mavs logo artwork owner that question.... along with their permission.

Back up a bit and see what is to offer. Take a look at the group buys before you proceed. I think your art is nice but there should be at least some variance.

Or, suppose you could find an image of a horse without licensing, i.e. mustang. There are various methods to connect that you are a fan of something or suggest an association.

Perhaps the Dallas skyline or the many variations of the star.

I leave it to the experts to suggest a star.... M.. A..

Quite a few are nice and have some prestige here. Don't be surprised if you see some designs that will change your mind.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom