Milanos vs Majestics (1 Viewer)

fullsvn

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm curious about the consensus over milanos vs majestics. I'm stuck in between the two so I need some insight if you have either set. I have both sample sets but would still like to hear what people think. I'm looking to buy a 500 chipset for .25/.50 cash game. What do you recommend for chip denominations?

Both are make from the same material (China clay) where the only difference is their design, choose the one u like the most

For breakdown
25c x 100
$1 x 150
$5 x 150
$25 x 80
$100 x 20
Thanks for the breakdown!

I just purchased 500 Atlantic Clubs from CPC but will still rotate these with my Majestics and Milanos sets for cash games. I have many, many other samples but these three are my favorites- thus far;). Too hard for me to choose just one.

What's holding you back on deciding? I'm new and learning but I've seen some posts on Milano's being out of certain denominations ($1s) and having different manufacturers. I have a sample set of Milanos and Royals (which are the same material as Majestics just larger). Personally I like the Royals feel and sound more. I also like that they're only sold from Apache so I like the continuity production and ordering wise.

If you haven't already, I'd take a look at the hybrid ceramics, card molds, or no molds being offered by Justin at Broken Arrow Cardroom Supply.

I had Majestics for three years and once I found those, I sold them.

I own Milanos and Royals (which are the same as Majestics, but in 43mm as I recall).

The Milanos are probably the best Claysmith sells and are their only ones in the 9-10 gram category, all their other stuff being much heavier at around 14-14.5 grams.

The Milanos have a good feel and can be had at a significantly lower price point. In other words, great value.

The Royals, Majestics etc. IMHO feel better and more substantial, but the Milanos are a good buy if you can still get em, great for a second set or a travelling set or a set you can loan out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom