Mock up for Tina Web Mold - Degens Palace (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
here are my mockups for my customer tina micro stakes cash set, what do you all think
Screenshot 2024-07-03 at 21.25.57.png
Screenshot 2024-07-03 at 19.18.19.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-03 at 19.18.19.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-03 at 19.18.19.png
    247 KB · Views: 47
I'd go with a £20 or £25 rather than the £10.

I prefer the second set but I think 4 edge spots on the 25p would be better, same style as in the 1st set but keep the colours of the 2nd.

I'd move the Degens Palace text a tad further away from the edge.

Comparing to the others the £1 text needs to shift ever so slightly to the left I think. (I'd double check all alignments just to be safe).

Some drop-shadows wouldn't go a-miss to add a bit of depth maybe?

Apart from that it's a pretty good effort :)

i was thinking about doing an oversized £25/£50 chip for very special occaisions reason we went for 10s are people are usually buying in for £10 on average very occaisonally goes up to 200bb starting stack

Hot tip that I've seen -

Change the background colour to something neutral like grey/white, that will give you another perspective.

The Leeds, UK gets a bit lost for me. Very thin lines/fonts can get lost sometimes in the printing process. Perhaps a bit bolder?

Every now and then, try to scale down your design to the 1" size on screen (you can measure with a ruler) - that'll help you recognize the elements that'll fall apart and not be readable.

Last edited:
The artwork is too close to the trim/die line. You're going to want back off critical artwork/text from the outer edge, which will make it even tighter.

I don't think you need to make "card room" as big as "Degens Palace". ...that's just me.
Something more like this?
03e4dbad-8f35-498d-9ce1-0fbf69a01078.png

Not quite yet if people want to start looking a group buy for the uk i can have a chat with justin to see what we can do

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom