Most beautiful chip I have ever seen..... (2 Viewers)

57619.jpg

Absolutely breath taking entries sir!! Definitely tons of GOAT chips there... I know many that would make it into this list... the yellow and pink tropicana TRK Frac which I don't own would definitely make the cut!! As for the ones I do own, my favorite is the Nevada Club Crystal Bay $100... followed by the Overland saw tooth $20... here are a few of my favorites!!!
20200125_093137.jpg

Last edited:
I'd sell my soul for a playable set of these. fortunately for me, they don't really exist in a "playable" quantity for the size of my game. AT least, not with the starting stacks that I prefer.
Bummer, thatd be an amazing set to get in to play! Are there just not many of them out there or are they spread thin amongst people?

Bummer, thatd be an amazing set to get in to play! Are there just not many of them out there or are they spread thin amongst people?

There are very few out there, and only a few owners of them. I used to have a small set, absolutely stunning chips. I believe there’s only about a rack of the 5k chips in the wild (I used to own 20). On Chiptalk many years ago a member offered me $250 for the last two I had lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom