Vendor Sale NAGB..... (2 Viewers)

I'm usually an XL/XXL in T shirts and hoodies, ordered and XL hoodie on purpose wanting to rock it as a long sleeve shirt. It fits me like a glove, a bit tight on the forearms. I would say average (fitted) sizing.
Thanks that helps. I’m a L/XL for shirts so I’ll go XL on the hoodie since I want it loose fitting

Can I ask what brand is used for the hats?
Not sure if still the case but here's a pic from the website of the underside.

1720395895073.png

View attachment 1354236
Somehow I totally missed that image, thank you! I have had a few brands and Otto's have been my favorite by far, this is great news!

e: It looks like Style No. 125-978 specifically from the image, for anyone else curious.

Last edited:
I'm usually an XL/XXL in T shirts and hoodies, ordered and XL hoodie on purpose wanting to rock it as a long sleeve shirt. It fits me like a glove, a bit tight on the forearms. I would say average (fitted) sizing.
Thank you! Yes, they run pretty true to size. Size up for a looser fit.

Can I ask what brand is used for the hats?

View attachment 1354236
Somehow I totally missed that image, thank you! I have had a few brands and Otto's have been my favorite by far, this is great news!

e: It looks like Style No. 125-978 specifically from the image, for anyone else curious.
Nailed it! Yes, that is the exact hat I use most of the time. However, I can do a variety of options, but the Otto caps are usually best bang for your buck in my experience.

Any new designs? :p
No new shirts right now... but I'm working on these at the moment

Moonlight_Bottle_Opener_Magnet_Main_Angle_Mockup.png

Tiger_Magnet_Bottle_Lean_Mockup_png_1024x1024.jpg

Tiger_Magnet_Bottle_Use_Mockup_png_1024x1024.jpg

Nailed it! Yes, that is the exact hat I use most of the time. However, I can do a variety of options, but the Otto caps are usually best bang for your buck in my experience.
I've been wearing an Otto 125-1038 for the last couple years and it's been the best fitting hat I've ever owned. Appears to be just a difference in material from the 978 (cotton vs wool).
I ordered just a 7-Deuce tee for the moment, but there's a good chance I circle back for a Degen hat soon. :)

I've been wearing an Otto 125-1038 for the last couple years and it's been the best fitting hat I've ever owned. Appears to be just a difference in material from the 978 (cotton vs wool).
I ordered just a 7-Deuce tee for the moment, but there's a good chance I circle back for a Degen hat soon. :)
Hi, could you check your private messages please? :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom