Nanook (63 Viewers)

rustycheerio

Flush
Reaction score
I have sent my chips to him 8 months ago and was given a 2-4 month ETA.
It's been 8 months and the responses are at best, minimal. I've asked for my chips back but he hasn't logged in since.
I am curious if anyone else has experienced something similar.
I've heard he was very responsive and respectful in the past but things may have changed.
I'm making this thread to warn others if they choose to deal with him.
I hope @Nanook decides to respond and start being accountable.
Has anyone else experienced this?

Last edited:
Yeah, unfortunately it has come to this. I sent my chips to Alan about 20 months ago and it was supposed to be 2 or 3-month project. There was understandable delay for a while, no issues there, but eventually it was time to finish the project. I asked for a timeline on a bunch of occasions, at least 7 or 8 times, and each time I was told the project would be done in a week or two. I'd follow up a month later and each time the response was it would be done in a week or two. This went on for quite some time (about a year). Communication became less and less frequent and now there hasn't been any communication for about 2 months. I've been checking his last time online status and although he is not on frequently it appears he has been online fairly consistently (about once a week) until recently (hasn't been on since 9/25/24).

I have sent my chips to him 8 months ago and was given a 2-4 month ETA.
It's been 8 months and the responses are at best, minimal. I've asked for my chips back but he hasn't logged in since.
I am curious if anyone else has experienced something similar.
I've heard he was very responsive and respectful in the past but things may have changed.
I'm making this thread to warn others if they choose to deal with him.
I hope @Nanook decides to respond and start being accountable.
Has anyone else experienced this?

Yeah, unfortunately it has come to this. I sent my chips to Alan about 20 months ago and it was supposed to be 2 or 3-month project. There was understandable delay for a while, no issues there, but eventually it was time to finish the project. I asked for a timeline on a bunch of occasions, at least 7 or 8 times, and each time I was told the project would be done in a week or two. I'd follow up a month later and each time the response was it would be done in a week or two. This went on for quite some time (about a year). Communication became less and less frequent and now there hasn't been any communication for about 2 months. I've been checking his last time online status and although he is not on frequently it appears he has been online fairly consistently (about once a week) until recently (hasn't been on since 9/25/24).

I had very similar experience. Project started in 2023, the first few months went well, but then deadlines started to fall as he had some personal/family issues. I finally asked him to return my chips back in May ('24), and a few weeks later he did. I had already paid for one box (I believe 8 racks) of chips to be murdered and he finished that one in July and sent it. Hope all is ok with him, but the least anyone can do in this situation is box everyone's chips up and send them back ASAP. We all understand. Life happens. We all get overwhelmed at times. And family/life/work is a lot more important than these little clay discs. Just a quick note and return the chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom