Need to find a value for cartamundi royale 14gr 300 pieces chip set (1 Viewer)

Arob3

Reaction score
I have an almost unused Cartamundi branded poker set with 300 chips in a case, which has been lying around at home for a while. However, I don't know its market value. Does anyone have any information about the price?
IMG_5768.jpeg
IMG_5769.jpeg

Did you search Google? The same mold chips are 20 cents each.

Welcome! That could be a fun cheap set, buts its not very good quality and the chips are in an odd breakdown. $40 or $50 to someone who hasn't found this website yet.

Did you search Google? The same mold chips are 20 cents each.
I am searching but I cant find any information about it here is the closer look of the cip

Welcome! That could be a fun cheap set, buts its not very good quality and the chips are in an odd breakdown. $40 or $50 to someone who hasn't found this website yet.
There is no abrosion on the chips only a few of them has sort of issues as I sended before this reply

Attachments

• IMG_5777.jpg
    IMG_5777.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 45
I am searching but I cant find any information about it here is the closer look of the cip

There is no abrosion on the chips only a few of them has sort of issues as I sended before this reply
These chips are available under different names/themes. $4.95 for a pack of 25 chips.

2024-08-17_18-27-32.png

They can be in mint condition, never before used, but theyre still very low quality. Theyre not awful, but theyre not valuable.

Maybe confusion because I said breakdown? By that I meant the number of each type of chip, I did not mean any degradation.

I'd peg it at about $80 retail, which puts it right around $40 fmv.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom