Cancelled New BROKEN ARROW CARDROOM Setups!! Bridge/Jumbo (2 Viewers)

IMG_8325.jpeg

4 of clubs missing a club intentional, or did I get a collectors item?

View attachment 1163501
Wow! Looks like that slipped through my constant proofing. I will say we have used these exact card for about 10 tournaments and no one has noticed. Hopefully this will make this setup unique.

Wow! Looks like that slipped through my constant proofing. I will say we have used these exact card for about 10 tournaments and no one has noticed. Hopefully this will make this setup unique.
Edit this post and make up a story! Retroactively super unique set.

Don't let the true get in the way of a good story!

"...and after taking out all four of the bikers with my club, I figured I'd immortalize that battle on this here card. They probably still got the imprints of it..."

Ugh, for three days, my package has gone from Gateville, to Austin, to Dallas.
Maybe it's riding a tornado? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Ugh, for three days, my package has gone from Gateville, to Austin, to Dallas.
Maybe it's riding a tornado? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
They changed the way they do packages last sunday. Instead of first class, these fat envelopes go by "Ground Advantage"
Hopefully it doesnt slow them down. It does make them competitive with UPS now as far as prices go on larger boxes

And it's strange, I have another small package coming from La Vegas...and it's now in Maryland. Never had something from the west go through Maryland before.

Cards came today and they look great! Also super happy I have the “upside down plane” version.

Attachments

• IMG_0514.jpeg
    IMG_0514.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 121
I’m not going to say anything and see how long it takes people to notice. I likely would have never noticed if not already pointed out.
What do you think? Had a chance to toss them around?

Tossed them around for about 5 min and really like them. They shuffle well — very smooth. I also really like the texture of the cards. Slightly smoother on the card face and a little more textured on the backside. Makes dealing a breeze as the texture on the backside allows my thumb to easily prime the cards and the smoother face compliments this for quick and accurate dispensing. They feel great!

Last edited:
I like to check, will the 4 of clubs be fix in the future batch?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom