New here. Hello from Perth, Australia (1 Viewer)

jb182

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi community,

Long time lurker and recently got back on. Just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks for having me. Living in Perth, Western Australia.

I recently purchased a new 1000 piece set of Aria knock offs from china. 39mm 10g ceramic. See attached picture for reference. I realise the community are aware of these chips but will type a review once I receive. Hopefully no spinners!! It was unfortunate that I couldn't get the Aria mold but understandable considering how similar they look to the real deal.

Thank you all,

All the best,

JB (Jesse)

Attachments

• Alibabae9f9a13707ad874c6b80ead58bf94176_original.png
    Alibabae9f9a13707ad874c6b80ead58bf94176_original.png
    465.5 KB · Views: 49
Thanks all!

Mate we don't sip VB's anymore. Hammer and tongs all the way baby!! Haha

Any Perth folk running home games or is there an area I can post for this? Would be good getting to know some guys off here and establishing trust for a regular cash game.

Welcome, fellow sandgroper. Morley resident here.
I host. My crew have played $0 stakes for 18 years. Great bunch but most won't change, too set in ways. Will keep that running and bring in new players.

But I itch for more than $0. Therefore, I'm curious about other Perth games to play in.

But also looking for new players to start hosting a new table. Perhaps initially a small/micro new game where some of the $0 crew will be happy to play.

@drdr
Oh nice. I play semi regular games with 4 of my friends/brother. We play 50c/$1 with regular straddles so plays more like $1/2-$2/4. Usually buy in for 3-400 hundred. Can be a bit of a blood bath though if you have a hard night. I'm definitely down to bring others in that I trust. Is there a thread for Perth games or anything??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom