New Members start here! (2 Viewers)

Only nitpicking because it's asked of me in the first paragraph, but I think it should be a hearty welcome, not a hardy one!! Thanks for the super helpful post, by the way. :)

Only nitpicking because it's asked of me in the first paragraph, but I think it should be a hearty welcome, not a hardy one!! Thanks for the super helpful post, by the way. :)
TY!

Super happy I found this site! I've been looking through it all day getting advice and finding cool tips

I also just pulled the trigger with BR Poker to get two of their Tiki King 600 chip sets. Using this site as a guide for how to configure the denominations to support cash games, tourney game, and high stakes games. I sure hope I don't feel like I'm missing any chips :)

I think I have read the original post within this thread all the way through probably 3-4 times just within the past couple of days. It's absolutely incredible how one single post can contain so much great information and answer so many different questions all at once. Thank you very much.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom