New Member Check-in (1 Viewer)

dparenti13

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello! I've been on this forum for a bit but finally decided to make an account! Looking for my first small tournament set for home games of about 6 players, any advice is appreciated!

Welcome to PCF! Search "recommendation for tournament set" and you are sure to find many examples.

Welcome,
Sounds like you’re already familiar with the search option, it’s your best friend when first joining.

I’m going to say a couple things that some may disagree with. As I’ve had a few beers lol!

Yes, THC Paulson is the best.

No, the jump in price from all other chips to THC is not justified in terms of aesthetics or feel. I have owned plastic slugs, China Clay, ceramic, Classic Poker Chips, house molds, RHC, and THC sets since I joined a few years ago.

Strictly on aesthetics and feel, I think RHC are the best value, unless you have a few thousand you have to burn on a dream set.

Happy hunting and enjoy your new obsession!

Welcome,
Sounds like you’re already familiar with the search option, it’s your best friend when first joining.

I’m going to say a couple things that some may disagree with. As I’ve had a few beers lol!

Yes, THC Paulson is the best.

No, the jump in price from all other chips to THC is not justified in terms of aesthetics or feel. I have owned plastic slugs, China Clay, ceramic, Classic Poker Chips, house molds, RHC, and THC sets since I joined a few years ago.

Strictly on aesthetics and feel, I think RHC are the best value, unless you have a few thousand you have to burn on a dream set.

Happy hunting and enjoy your new obsession!
I'm going to argue with @Jonzee on this one...

Yes..THC Paulson is {one of} the best. And If obtained via Starbursts, the jump in price is {much smaller and} worth it. #ChipsDontNeedDenoms !!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom