New Member In Cleveland (2 Viewers)

Bikshu

Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

Wow did I go down an unexpected rabbit hole here. Yesterday I began simply searching the web for a few reviews of various poker chip sets available on Amazon (such as the Godel set by Slowplay). And the next thing I know I've spent like 24 of the past 48 hours combing through thread after thread and resource after resource here at PCF. LOL!

I have already picked up an enormous amount of knowledge and ideas here, so thank you all for that. Like in the past I have often had to schlep chips around to various friends' houses, and the cheap aluminum cases that are typically sold for poker sets have always scared me (which is one of the reasons I was looking for reviews on the Slowplay case). But it never would have dawned on me to look at industrial-strength storage cases like the ones from Harbor Freight Tools that so many of you recommend. It also never would have occurred to me that ordering samples of various chips is a good idea before starting to put together a full set. But now I definitely can't wait to keep pouring through all of the info here... and I'm looking forward to ordering a number of samples from Apache once they get some sets back in stock. So thanks again everyone!

Welcome to PCF!

Rabbit Hole Falling GIF by Apple TV+

Welcome! Don’t forget to check out Justin’s group buy! Custom chips are always great! But yes even with those get samples before buying! Good luck hunting!

Welcome! Don’t forget to check out Justin’s group buy! Custom chips are always great! But yes even with those get samples before buying! Good luck hunting!

Thank you for the welcome. I actually was perusing the Group Buys section of the Marketplace forum, but I didn't notice any threads there that specifically referenced the name "Justin" in them. I did, however, find a thread within the Vendor section of the Marketplace about gauging interest in creating "Justin Racks" for specifically for CPC chips. Is that perhaps what you were referring to when you mentioned "Justin's group buy"? Thanks again!

Hell yeah Cleveland!! I’m just south of the city a few minutes, I’ll PM you, always love meeting new chippers :) This place is a wealth of knowledge and has a lot of great people! Enjoy the rabbit hole!!

Thank you for the welcome. I actually was perusing the Group Buys section of the Marketplace forum, but I didn't notice any threads there that specifically referenced the name "Justin" in them. I did, however, find a thread within the Vendor section of the Marketplace about gauging interest in creating "Justin Racks" for specifically for CPC chips. Is that perhaps what you were referring to when you mentioned "Justin's group buy"? Thanks again!
In the Marketplace Vendors section of the forum, look for Broken Arrow Cardroom Supply. Or just click on that.

That's Justin's section for group buys. Here is the August group buy.

Welcome to PCF. I'm out in Perry.

Last edited:
Thank you very much everyone. And wow those group buy chips look nice. I definitely may need to consider getting a sample of either the web mold or Greek mold to try out.

Thank you very much everyone. And wow those group buy chips look nice. I definitely may need to consider getting a sample of either the web mold or Greek mold to try out.
Be aware it's around a 2+ month lead time when you order them.

Well-worth the wait.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom