Open Face Chinese Poker OFCP Thread (1 Viewer)

First time ever (I'm in fantasy land):

1000061290.jpg

The funny thing maybe a couple of orbits back (in fantasy land) I had quads on the bottom, boat in the middle and KK up top. I was adamant it was shuffled so right before this exact hand my father was like let me shuffle some more

Friendly banter among friends. If you didn't save how bad my FL was, that's on you. Lol ;)

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, IT KEEPS NO RECORD OF WRONGS. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Quick noob question regarding the game:

Is it ok to set out your first 5x Cards like this: Meaning to leave out the middle part in the beginning or is it mandatory to place at least a single card on each row in the beginning?

IMG_2063.jpeg

PS. Thanks for showing me this Game in Sweden @inca911 I love it!

Is it ok to set out your first 5x Cards like this: Meaning to leave out the middle part in the beginning or is it mandatory to place at least a single card on each row in the beginning?

View attachment 1373078

That sort of thing is completely fine. You can put any of the five cards in any position/row you want.

View attachment 1373078

It’s a high risk set. With QQ on top and no middle support you need much help. The set also locks in a below average 2point max royalty on the bottom and also QQ blocks the straight you hope to get. I’d go QQT on bottom, 89 mid and leave the top open. That’s why we play the game. Hit me up on Pineapple! If you’d like a game: inca911 .

Last edited:
It’s a high risk set. With QQ on top and no middle support you need much help. The set also locks in a below average 2point max royalty on the bottom and also QQ blocks the straight you hope to get. I’d go QQT on bottom, 89 mid and leave the top open. That’s why we play the game. Hit me up on Pineapple! If you’d like a game: inca911 .
Mhh I the where your coming from, I thought that the QQ Top with a legal completed hand will put me in Phantasyland and that a KK AA or two pair in the middle is quite doable. But your right, there’s a lot to go wrong here xD

I sent you an invite to a Game!

For everyone else, my @ is Mr_Y3RAC

Feel free to humiliate me in a 1v1 haha

Mhh I the where your coming from, I thought that the QQ Top with a legal completed hand will put me in Phantasyland and that a KK AA or two pair in the middle is quite doable. But your right, there’s a lot to go wrong here xD

Yes, QQ top does put you in fantasyland, but this is an absurdly high risk play and locks you into at most a 2-point hand on the bottom. You might make your fantasyland, but if your opponents make the "usual" hands, you'll probably be paying out 5-10 points to get there. Better to go QQT bottom, 89 middle, make the full house bottom and shoot for 2 pair middle, AA or KK top.

Invite sent!

I have always thought it's weird that a straight flush is enough to keep you in Fantasyland, but not enough to get you there. WTF

Sadly I've been away for a bit due to work clamping down on "dangerous sites". But, I do love ofc! Can't seem to find the app y'all are using, but I'm on pokerrr most days. I'm grebe there too. Can host private games if anyone wants to play. I'll keep an eye out for the app y'all are using and join when I can.

Sadly I've been away for a bit due to work clamping down on "dangerous sites". But, I do love ofc! Can't seem to find the app y'all are using, but I'm on pokerrr most days. I'm grebe there too. Can host private games if anyone wants to play. I'll keep an eye out for the app y'all are using and join when I can.
What’s up brotha. I missed you at the alpha shootout. I asked about you.

If you find the pineapple app add me @joeyshin

App looks like this
IMG_7727.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom