PCF Car Pr0n - Cool cars you have / had / want! (3 Viewers)

The Sigma art lenses are fantastic. I had a 24-70 and it took incredible photos. Tack sharp. In terms of third party lenses I think Sigma is the best performance to value you can buy. The Sony lenses are fairly inflated for diminishing returns honestly lol.

I agree having a sick camera is just a ton of fun. You can take photos of legit anything and it looks dope
Agreed regarding the Sigma art lenses. Even their 18-35mm and 50-100mm go to f1.8!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy fast, sharp, less expensive typically than Sony lenses, and don't weigh a ton.

Agreed regarding the Sigma art lenses. Even their 18-35mm and 50-100mm go to f1.8!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy fast, sharp, less expensive typically than Sony lenses, and don't weigh a ton.
Yeah they're all priced under the Sony GM line with 90% of the performance and a little more heft. Outstanding value.

I’m not much of a car person, I drive a ram truck. But my son is into them and recently picked this one up.

IMG_1333.jpeg

Yeah, the Fairlane was Highland green. The F350, I chose the green that Ford used for the Anniversary Steve McQueen mustang that came out back in the earlier 2000s (can't remember year... lol). Firebird was Pontiac Carousel Red which is the same as Chevy Hugger orange.

In the truck photos, you can see one of my truck and Fairlane at the same car show and you can see the differences in the greens.
I wonder if they used the same color when they came out with another Bullitt Mustang a few years ago. This one was in the showroom when I bought my King Ranch F-150 back in 2019. An absolutely stunning paint job for a factory car.

20190212_131558.jpg

20190212_132141.jpg

I wonder if they used the same color when they came out with another Bullitt Mustang a few years ago. This one was in the showroom when I bought my King Ranch F-150 back in 2019. An absolutely stunning paint job for a factory car.

View attachment 1365692
View attachment 1365693
Looks pretty much exact. The green I used for the F350 was the green they used on the 2008-2009 Bullitt Mustang (looked it up). I am pretty sure they have used the same green on every generation Bullitt Mustang. It seems to be the staple... Beautiful color.

My coworker’s car that was from a film that Matthew Mcconaughey was in in Mass that flopped. He was actually in the car which is cool, but the car itself alone is awesome. Right hand drive taxi from Japan that he restored to its glory days. If I could afford to buy it off him I would, it’s a head turner on the road!

IMG_0229.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 1365692
View attachment 1365693
I think they use the same exact color for all the Bullitts. They used to come out with the edition every 4 years (2004, 2008, 2012…) idk when they started or if it’s been the same span since, but man that green is amazing, I’ve always loved em.

My coworker’s car that was from a film that Matthew Mcconaughey was in in Mass that flopped. He was actually in the car which is cool, but the car itself alone is awesome. Right hand drive taxi from Japan that he restored to its glory days. If I could afford to buy it off him I would, it’s a head turner in the road!

View attachment 1365763
At first I thought it might be an early Nissan Skyline. But that badge and trim behind the rear window looks like Toyota. Like a stretched out, four door Celica.

At first I thought it might be an early Nissan Skyline. But that badge and trim behind the rear window looks like Toyota. Like a stretched out, four door Celica.
I forget the name, it is a Toyota but it was something I wasnt as familiar with. Ironically he also has two mid 1970s celicas too lol, they look like mustangs, very cool cars!

The Quail was pretty good today. Sharing some of my favorite cars.

1723850919948.jpeg

1723850950070.jpeg

1723850996977.jpeg

1723851028661.jpeg

Huracan successor kind of meh.

1723851521049.jpeg

Big brother is better but not a fair comparison vs the matte finish.

1723851090775.jpeg

I’ve now seen 3 of the 10 ever made.

1723851199410.jpeg

1723851421330.jpeg

Parking lot as good as usual.

@DirtyTIVA , is the first one a Pagani ?
I've once seen a Zonda and it was really amazing.

That’s the Pagani Imola Roadster. The car under the sheet is the Zonda Arrivaderci- the 140th and final Zonda they’ve built since 1999.

1723904268140.jpeg

1723904398014.jpeg

Utopia Roadster also on hand. There should be some good videos for the Quail coming out today. And Monterey Car Week in general.

Anyone here ever own a C3? I know they are dogs, but I suspect there are things that can be done to fix that, right? Saw this one on FB Marketplace today. Pretty sharp looking for a 42 year old car.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1028736465345955/

View attachment 1382392

View attachment 1382393
I had a 1980 L-82 back in the 90s for about 6 years. Very fun car to own as a kid in my early 20s then.

The car ran well considering all the 1970s emissions garbage under the hood. The things that mostly needed fixing were suspension related and at times some minor electrical issues.
Rear end has one large leaf spring that tends to sag over time. You’ll notice the rear tires will start to lean inward from top to bottom when the spring wears out.
It’s quite a job getting the old one out and replacing it with a new one.

The C3 Corvettes are known for their overheating issues and tend to get really hot inside especially on warmer days. Fun car in the spring and fall, not so much in the middle of summer.

All this being said, it’s the only vehicle I ever owned that I sold for more money than I paid for it. Probably broke even with the fixes and upgrades I did to the vehicle.
And the ladies loved it. ;) :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
IMG_1158.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom