Wanted People to go in on a SoCal LA/OC "Group Buy" of new blue/green Broken Arrow bridge setups (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still taking orders? If so, I’ll take up to 4 set ups.
I think I may only have 2-3 unclaimed. I’ll double-chrck my numbers and let you know.

I saw you had commented in the original thread. So you didn’t place your own order directly with Justin?

I think I may only have 2-3 unclaimed. I’ll double-chrck my numbers and let you know.

I saw you had commented in the original thread. So you didn’t place your own order directly with Justin?
I did, but I have since recieved my poker cards and absolutely love them. So, thought I’d pick up a few more set ups if they’re available and helps out the local buy.

I did, but I have since recieved my poker cards and absolutely love them. So, thought I’d pick up a few more set ups if they’re available and helps out the local buy.
That's very kind of you. I'm still not sure how many I have left upspoken for (mostly because I don't know how many I want to keep for myself but also some non-PCF friends might be interested in some), but it'll be no more than 1-2 setups.

Since you did place an order with Justin, if you haven't done so yet, see if you can maximize the shipping you're already paying for, if he allows you to add-on. For example, his direct shipping cost for 2-6 setups is $8.50. If you ordered 4 setups as you asked about in the original sale thread, then hopefully he'll let you add on 2 more setups for just the cost of the cards.

(And then after all's said and done if I do have any extra setups, I'll let you know.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom