Potato Chip Forum (2 Viewers)

4252E9C1-AF2D-4C5D-8E23-884F9F2FB2EA.jpeg

@BonScot

I first discovered hand-cut, freshly fried crisps at the Del Mar Fair, but am good with just about any “plain” potato chip, really.

It seems like these are the favorite local bagged option.

3BE5E6C9-0DE2-442A-BB14-21601950AE05.jpeg

If a hot dog is a sandwich, then peanuts are potato chips.

1658982584176.png

Takis® Hot Nuts is the NEW intense brand that brings double crunch technology and unique spicy flavors all in one bite! The perfect on-the-go snack that can be paired with a cold beverage [IPAs] or be eaten between meals. It's the intense snack that will cut your cravings in a half and give you energy to boost your day! Any of the flavors; Fuego® or Flare™ will keep you wanting more!

View attachment 956738

Takis® Hot Nuts is the NEW intense brand that brings double crunch technology and unique spicy flavors all in one bite! The perfect on-the-go snack that can be paired with a cold beverage [IPAs] or be eaten between meals. It's the intense snack that will cut your cravings in a half and give you energy to boost your day! Any of the flavors; Fuego® or Flare™ will keep you wanting more!
Marketing people really are c*nts. Telling you how and when to eat a bar snack.

It’s a coated peanut. You only eat them when you’re drunk because they taste sh*te. We all know they’ve been sitting in a box at the back of the pub since before covid was a thing.

I hate marketing people :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 956738

Just noticed that my reaction score [at the moment] is my birth year; not that anything is wrong with that.

For those are old enough to remember these being delivered to your door.

1658984818547.png

I like some of the flavored chips that aren't from waaay out in left field...but at the end of the day a simple chip with good potato flavor, texture and crunch always wins the day with me.

These are probably my favorite chips...I like their sandwiches too, but most times I'll go there because I crave the chips and just get a sandwich while I'm at it.

1659003439262.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom