Public Tina Hybrid mold part Duex (10 Viewers)

View attachment 1365261 WAVE CRESTS (a/k/a WAVE) -- 24 waves. (The mold is shown on this page because the wave crests look like the letter "C.")
I vote no on this

IMG_4461.jpeg

My only input is that the 43mm with the small recess/label is the nuts. The shapes on the border? I’d keep them neutral.
Web and Greek are great because they go with everything. But for every person who loves a shamrock or a palm tree, you’ll have ten people who don’t.

Last edited:
“Lucky Charms” mold. Add heart, horseshoe, pot of gold, rainbow, balloon?
given the fact that when i let me beard grow out, i look like the worlds giantest leprechaun, i can get on board this train
I probably vote no too. Just wanted to show it since a wave mold was mentioned. I'd love cigar & snifter mold. Would have to make a cigar themed chip.
you say that like it's a bad thing

In my opinion, the downside of the web mold and greek key is too much surface area is removed, and the chips are slippery. Tina's scrown and RHC molds seem to be less slippery. I could be wrong about the reasons why.

That's why I'd like to see something similar to a THC or cigar and snifter mold.

I had this idea a while ago, to go with the "joker" mold.
View attachment 1365229

I have a similar idea on hold - though I was thinking... "Jesters"... :sneaky:

Expanded thoughts....

.....the thing that makes the THC and RHC molds so appealing, to me anyway, is the simplicity. It's a classic simple design - it's not busy, cramped, fussy. There are only 8 THC/RHC impressions around the chip. Not 12, 16, 20.... (which is too many).

They hybrid chips already have a few patterns, so I do like the idea of symbols or icons.

Palm Trees, Stars, Moons, Sun, Jester/Jokers, Dollar symbols, etc...

Last edited:
I think the texture of the last one was what made it good. If you go to a spotty 8 image thing it may feel smoother and more plasticky
Agree that both web and greek designs worked well for maintaining surface friction, but the cap-dash (scrown) hybrid mold is also pretty good.

If the images are relatively small and shallow I think it should be fine, although a thin outline image design clearly works best.

My vote goes to a ring of star outlines.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom