Quintooo Japan mule service (2 Viewers)

Yodobashi only restocks 2 of these in their online store, but it gets refilled every week. @quintooo maybe you could ask to do a bulk order?

1720054944863.png

1720055073955.png

The cashback would be insane too. Japan-wide pickup, very easy to do. Head into a Yodobashi/Bic and go to the pickup point.

I don't think there are any jumbo angels, at least from the times I've gone and looked.

And no plans to visit a card room (yet). I'm not sure if they play cash, looks like mostly tournament or if it is "cash" it's played as points in a leaderboard.
Ok. Well how about poker sized angels any kind? I'm partial to poker sized. No worries about the card room. But if you do, please let me know. Thx!

Thank you for offering, @quintooo : if you happen to see angel decks in these colors, I'd love two setups:

100000001000411362_10204.jpg

They usually don’t care if you declare and it’s a reasonable amount. I’ve flown back with a case worth of alcohol around 9L total and they didn’t blink an eye. Whiskeys, sakes, and wines. They are just too lazy to do the paperwork for a couple bucks. Ymmv

They usually don’t care if you declare and it’s a reasonable amount. I’ve flown back with a case worth of alcohol around 9L total and they didn’t blink an eye. Whiskeys, sakes, and wines. They are just too lazy to do the paperwork for a couple bucks. Ymmv

yup, I think I've flown back with 10 bottles before, maybe 8 L? and they didn't care. I think they're more interested reseller business quantities of alcohol

Might be dependent on who the interviewer is and who is being interviewed too... just sayin'

yup, I think I've flown back with 10 bottles before, maybe 8 L? and they didn't care. I think they're more interested reseller business quantities of alcohol
Oh OK, I have had some bad experiences with overzealous interviewers...
I hope it keeps going well for you :)

Same here. I just declare it and I bring excess liquor back from almost every trip overseas. Just declare it on the form or walk out the nothing to declare line. Brought back 18 bottles of rum once, customs officer looked at my slip and said have a nice day.
But haven’t had to fill out a form in about a year at least. It’s all facial recognition and at most a mild interaction with the stamper guy.

They won’t confiscate anything or throw you in jail, worst they will do is make you pay duty.

Same here. I just declare it and I bring excess liquor back from almost every trip overseas. Just declare it on the form or walk out the nothing to declare line. Brought back 18 bottles of rum once, customs officer looked at my slip and said have a nice day.
But haven’t had to fill out a form in about a year at least. It’s all facial recognition and at most a mild interaction with the stamper guy.

They won’t confiscate anything or throw you in jail, worst they will do is make you pay duty.
Great info! I will keep this in mind next time!

I was going to make a joke, like in that case can you bring me some... but I really don't need you to get me anything.

I hope you have a great time! @quintooo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom