Vendor Sale RACKS* Justin Chip RACKS (3 sizes) *IN STOCK* (5 Viewers)

The one I bought to try was excellent. Can I please get 10 more of the 40mm? And would it be possible to also include one setup of your black & gold Bridge Size Jumbo Index cards in the same order? Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Will these fit Apache pharaoh 39mm pretty well?

Wow do you have incredible timing! Last week I bought a sample set of the Apache Pharaoh chips (along with a bunch of other sets) plus one of these racks to test out. Plus I also got one of Apache's own racks to try out as well and compare to these Justin racks. And I kid you not that literally just a few minutes ago I was fumbling around with everything yet again (probably for the millionth time over the past few days), just to reconfirm my initial impressions.

In my humble opinion, yes these "Justin / Tina Racks" fit the Apache Pharaohs perfectly. I will say that the Apache Rack was very nice as well, but it was almost too large for these 39mm - 40mm chips... they had some "wiggle room" that I don't think they really need. Whereas in a 40 mm Justin Rack the same Pharaoh chips fit 20 to a row with absolutely zero wiggle room. Plus when you are schlepping chips here, there, and everywhere it's nice to save a bit of room in your case or bag by going with these guys since they are indeed a bit smaller. So as you can see by my previous post right beneath yours... I decided to pull the trigger and order 10 more (moar?) of these bad boys myself! LOL

Wow do you have incredible timing! Last week I bought a sample set of the Apache Pharaoh chips (along with a bunch of other sets) plus one of these racks to test out. Plus I also got one of Apache's own racks to try out as well and compare to these Justin racks. And I kid you not that literally just a few minutes ago I was fumbling around with everything yet again (probably for the millionth time over the past few days), just to reconfirm my initial impressions.

In my humble opinion, yes these "Justin / Tina Racks" fit the Apache Pharaohs perfectly. I will say that the Apache Rack was very nice as well, but it was almost too large for these 39mm - 40mm chips... they had some "wiggle room" that I don't think they really need. Whereas in a 40 mm Justin Rack the same Pharaoh chips fit 20 to a row with absolutely zero wiggle room. Plus when you are schlepping chips here, there, and everywhere it's nice to save a bit of room in your case or bag by going with these guys since they are indeed a bit smaller. So as you can see by my previous post right beneath yours... I decided to pull the trigger and order 10 more (moar?) of these bad boys myself! LOL
Thanks man, this is great. I didn’t by the Apache racks just because of shipping issues. Instead I got some no name racks that are comparable and yes, the wiggle room drives me nuts.

I’ll take 10 of the 40mm please

Current Inventory.

40 mm- $2.75 each (current inventory: 08/03/2024- 320)
43 mm- $2.80 each (current inventory: 08/03/2024-0)
50 mm- $4.75 each (current inventory: 08/03/2024-9)

Inventory update

40 mm- $2.75 each (current inventory: 08/19/2024- 195)
43 mm- $2.80 each (current inventory: 08/19/2024-50)
50 mm- $4.75 each (current inventory: 08/19/2024-9)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom