SOLD Random lots and sets for sale. Cleaning out my closet. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in these, but as a bit of a newbie to mid-range and high-end chips, I’m not that well versed in what these are, even after reading the comments…
View attachment 855632

-Plastic (like dice chips or super diamonds) or some sort of clay composite (like NexGens)?

-Slugged? Weight?

-Smooth vs textured?

-Flat or recessed center/inlay… i.e. would they need to be milled if I wanted to put a sticker label on them?

-I understand they are “Bud Jones roulette chips”, but I can’t seem to find a clear picture online of what these actually look like… think I’ll send you a PM.
They are smooth. Good weight. They are old vegas roulette chips. Shipping is 2 boxes aprox $48 and I’d guess several thousand chips. My guess U can add a thin label or mill them.

Attention: reducing this HSI primary set to $950 plus shipping. The $1 are new and the $25 are the best I sorted from 1000s. Thanks for looking.
C47A5D57-45ED-4FE8-98FD-4F3732490958.jpeg

They are smooth. Good weight. They are old vegas roulette chips. Shipping is 2 boxes aprox $48 and I’d guess several thousand chips. My guess U can add a thin label or mill them.
Thanks for some info, but I’d love to have just a bit more…

Can you post a clear close up pic of a chip or two (not in the bag)?

Not exactly sure what you mean by “good weight”… can you drop one on gram scale for me?

Aren’t roulette chips smaller in diameter than poker chips? How do these compare to the typical 39 mm poker chip size?

So, as old Vegas roulette chips, these would be made out of… ?

Thanks.

Not exactly sure what you mean by “good weight”… can you drop one on gram scale for me?

Aren’t roulette chips smaller in diameter than poker chips? How do these compare to the typical 39 mm poker chip size?

Thanks.
These are 39mm same
Size as most poker chips they stack like bricks, shuffle well, and I assume they are made from a plastic and or ceramic mix.
3F3DA513-4F95-4739-BF84-90A25F9ABAE4.jpeg
CD9321AE-DB2F-41E0-B71A-B646C39A0CC3.jpeg

Thanks.

These are 39mm same
Size as most poker chips they stack like bricks, shuffle well, and I assume they are made from a plastic and or ceramic mix.

They are Bud Jones Suits Mold. Plastic, but not cheap crap.

Nice feel and sound but they are pretty light weight.

I don’t think you could put a label on them without milling.

Fan of cards is pending.

I’ll be doing my consolidated listing coming soon. Cleveland sets, jacks, crystal park, and of course some others to be determined. Stay tuned.

Follow me to get notified with an alert.

Ask around streets say I’m certified. All my customers over seas are satisfied!!! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom