Rate My Room / What Is My Room Missing? (3 Viewers)

Same thing happened to me and my chanman felt. First game I’m dragging a pot with my left hand and then entire ketchup and onion dog rolled face down onto the felt. Nobody said anything until I said “ we’ll I’m glad it was me”.

I still try and keep the table tidy but that helped me relax a little bit about keeping it in pristine condition.

Same thing happened to me and my chanman felt. First game I’m dragging a pot with my left hand and then entire ketchup and onion dog rolled face down onto the felt. Nobody said anything until I said “ we’ll I’m glad it was me”.

I still try and keep the table tidy but that helped me relax a little bit about keeping it in pristine condition.
Oh man, that's rough.

It's funny though - I'm exactly the opposite. If somebody spilled something on my table, I wouldn't love it, but I'd shrug it off as "accidents happen" and move on almost instantly, but if I were the one that spilled it, I'd be furious at myself for, like, days.

Best part of Chanman felts is you can pop them off and throw them in the washing machine. I've got 6+ year old felts that I washed this week and they look brand new.

Hello, everyone! I've been running a monthly home game for about a year now and have slowly built up my poker room and supplies, but I'd like to know if you think my room is missing anything that would make the experience better for my players.

A few notes: I don't rake; drinks and snacks are free, and we each kick in like $10 for a sheet pizza and wings. I deal as well as play, but I don't accept tips (I can very rarely get my sister-in-law to deal for tips, but she's usually busy). We mostly play .25/.50 with a .50 to $10 spread limit, but we play .25/.50 NL (match the stack) and the occasional SNG as well.

So what am I missing? What could be improved? Am I a donk for not having a hotdog roller? Any suggestions and critiques are appreciated!

View attachment 1377446View attachment 1377447View attachment 1377448View attachment 1377449View attachment 1377450
Great setup. obviously missing the hookers and blow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom