RocAFella1’s Sets (9 Viewers)

It’s been a while since the last update.

Innocent lives may be spared this way.
my2x2Zo.jpg

Last edited:
Why does PCF make pictures so much duller than the actual colors? Someone call the under saturation police!

The compression reduces the color palette used by the image to a much lower resolution. As a result, colors are “averaged” when displayed. Upload to IMGUR and use the IMG tag instead.

The compression reduces the color palette used by the image to a much lower resolution. As a result, colors are “averaged” when displayed. Upload to IMGUR and use the IMG tag instead.
I knew uploading directly to PCF neutered pictures a little before but the dulling of colors is really bad now.

I knew uploading directly to PCF neutered pictures a little before but the dulling of colors is really bad now.
It seems to be even worse when dealing with HEIC (iPhone default). Converting to JPEG before uploading minimizes the damage.

Home game pics?
Just a particular set of chips... even pictures of these ghosts are hard to find. But yes I always love seeing pics of our Cali fam! Looked like last weekend was a blast!

And finally thanks to Herman I have a pic with the giant lizard in my gallery
PXL_20220618_043949698-1.jpg

Epic night in Vegas this year Phil!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom