RocAFella1’s Sets (17 Viewers)

I know this gets mentioned A LO, but has there been any feed back from CPC as to why this cant be acheived?
IIRC: it's an expensive and time consuming process to mix a new color. And with no guarantee it would even work or end up looking good, they have no incentive in doing it since they are pretty much fully booked most of the time anyways.

IIRC: it's an expensive and time consuming process to mix a new color. And with no guarantee it would even work or end up looking good, they have no incentive in doing it since they are pretty much fully booked most of the time anyways.
Exactly this. Same with new spot options, or any new options.

I’m missing a CPC set but the yellow ball is in their court.
Their yellow is not bad enough to miss out entirely on a custom set though. They've already closed up shop once in semi-recent years. Get yours while you can. Could you imagine not pulling the trigger and missing out entirely? Do it man. I am definitely not saying that CPC is closing up shop anytime soon but they are the only game in town so...

Plus, we need more design threads these days. :)

But what about the fans here on PCF? It seems to be the one major feedback that people would like addressed.

Their yellow is not bad enough to miss out entirely on a custom set though. They've already closed up shop once in semi-recent years. Get yours while you can. Could you imagine not pulling the trigger and missing out entirely? Do it man. I am definitely not saying that CPC is closing up shop anytime soon but they are the only game in town so...

Plus, we need more design threads these days. :)
There’s definitely been a few sets with some nice use of yellow but for a bright CA $5, their current yellow just doesn’t do it for me, especially when you factor in price and feel.

Blimey... after reading the last few posts here one might get an impression that you have a problem with CPC's yellows!

PCA $1s or CA $100s? :cool
7CDA1274-BB35-4BD6-9C21-9091EE4B40A8.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom