SOLD Royal Princess RPC cash set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someday I could play again, but these days, it’s just not a thing for me.
You definitely don’t have to share, but what happened? Based on your post history, you seemed like a well-loved and active member. Then I stumbled upon your (previous) sig which had a dour note, and now poker/chips aren’t your thing anymore? :(

You definitely don’t have to share, but what happened? Based on your post history, you seemed like a well-loved and active member. Then I stumbled upon your (previous) sig which had a dour note, and now poker/chips aren’t your thing anymore? :(
I had a bad day at a game, mentally broke down, and really just up and quit.

Can’t explain. Just how my brain worked it out.

As a result, I was blacklisted from every game in town. Not that I really care, but no true friends around. Just a bunch of people who judged me and my character over poker I guess.

I got over it.

I had a bad day at a game, mentally broke down, and really just up and quit.

Can’t explain. Just how my brain worked it out.

As a result, I was blacklisted from every game in town. Not that I really care, but no true friends around. Just a bunch of people who judged me and my character over poker I guess.

I got over it.
That’s a shame, sorry to hear that.

@Rieguy were you at this game or something? You also “laugh” reacted to my post below. If you have something to say, you can just say it?
Niiiice!

Couldn’t help but notice @Jeevansluck ‘s signature: “I’m all done playing this game of poker. I’m all done seeking stupid discs of clay. Not sure why I ever got started, but mostly, I’m done with PCF.”

Hope he’s doing ok

@Rieguy were you at this game or something? You also “laugh” reacted to my post below. If you have something to say, you can just say it?
I have no idea what happened with Nav in any private game and never heard a peep about it until 23 minutes ago. I do know a guy that makes a big deal out of emojis though if you want me to get him in touch with you.

The main thing is…

I’m doing good gang!

Truly…life is pretty good to me overall, I consider myself a pretty lucky person in many ways!

This set is pending payment, but most of the details have been worked out.

Thanks everyone for all the interest! Will close it up once it’s finished

I have no idea what happened with Nav in any private game and never heard a peep about it until 23 minutes ago. I do know a guy that makes a big deal out of emojis though if you want me to get him in touch with you.
I’m just a curious person and didn’t see anything funny about this until now :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: and my curiosity got the better of me, but really funny response, touché :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Glad you're doing well @Jeevansluck!
20240516_190649.jpg

20230922_001407.jpg

20240301_015413.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom