Giveaway Set Design Giveaway (3 Viewers)

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Hey PCF crew,

I’m hosting a giveaway and I need your help. I’ve got a shiny $50 Amazon Gift Card up for grabs to whoever can design the best poker chip set centered around the stunning Sunset Beach $5 chip.

1lOLe8R.jpeg

Here are some chips that could potentially be part of the lineup: Tiger VIP 2 Orchid 25¢, Tiger Secondary Cash Blurple $25, and ESPT Radiant Red T5. Just naming a few, but it doesn't have to be concrete. Feel free to submit whatever you think looks great.

I know I'll get this question, so I might as well address it: Do the chips have to be in their native format within the lineup? Not necessarily. It would be nice, but they don't have to be. For example, the ESPT T5 obviously can't be in its native format and would probably fit in as a frac. By all means, get as creative as you can! One added note, if the chips can be outside of the unobtanium arena, that would certainly be nice :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Here’s what you need to do:

1. Design a killer poker chip set that revolves around the Sunset Beach $5 chip, ranging from frac up to $100.
2. Submit your masterpiece in this thread.
3. Sit back, relax, and hope the chipping gods favor your design.

The deadline for submissions is May 31, 2024 at 9pm PT. Once we hit that date, I’ll go through all the entries and pick a winner.

Good luck, happy designing, and may the best chip set win!

Cheers,

Zaki

Is following the standard Cali color scheme a requirement, a preference, or doesn't matter in the least to you?

Is following the standard Cali color scheme a requirement, a preference, or doesn't matter in the least to you?

Good question. I’d say more along the lines of a preference than a requirement. Doesn’t have to conform to one but would be nice if it was close.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom