So I did a thing - New home for the Samurai Palace (1 Viewer)

brewdawg

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
So the MyCaseBuilder thread got me curious and I pulled the trigger. Fortunately I got the Failsafe protection on the design because my measurements were off just a hair for the chip boxes. Time to pull out the caliper, or just add an 1/8 to 1/4 for each one, will probably just remove the divider between the chip boxes. And may push the plaque slots up just a hair.

But overall I am beyond thrilled with how it turned out.

IMG_0912.jpeg

IMG_0913.jpeg

So after a little work and waiting, I got the "fixed" version of my case. But I guess I changed the depth on the plaque slots, because they stick up to far. So I have to make one last adjustment. But here is close to the final case, may switch this to one of the desert tan cases as well. think it might look better with the inserts.

1720818915659.jpeg

1720818963587.jpeg

How much does something like this cost? I need to start looking at storage cases and cases for transport.

The case was $40ish at Harbor Freight, the printed foam and lid were about $120. I think you can get it all from them for under $200.

So after a little work and waiting, I got the "fixed" version of my case. But I guess I changed the depth on the plaque slots, because they stick up to far. So I have to make one last adjustment. But here is close to the final case, may switch this to one of the desert tan cases as well. think it might look better with the inserts.

View attachment 1356722
View attachment 1356724
That awesome. Love my Case Builder.

Do you have to spray the foam with the adhesive stuff when you get it from MCB, or is it just good to go?

This really might be the best accessory we’ve had on here in a while.

That’s awesome. Are you planning on anything for the outside of the box or keeping that part plain?

That is very cool. Where do you get the foam printed? And more importantly everything so perfectly fitting?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom