Giveaway Teddy KGB Dealer Button & Royal and Majestic Samples (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chubbs

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hey PCF fam,
I was going to trade this DB but a couple of very generous members hooked me up (thanks @joeyshin and @iLogik). So I'm giving it away instead and adding a couple of sample sets from Apache. The Royals are 43mm and the Majestics are 39mm. Those were the first sample sets that I bought which started my journey down the chipping path so maybe they will do they same for someone else. Oh and the $25 chip is missing from the Majestic sample.

Anyone can enter, just post that you're "in" below. I will cover shipping to US addresses so if you're international please have a US reshipper.
I will close this giveaway at noon (12pm) PST Sunday October 13th and then randomly select the winner later that afternoon.

AODFCB4.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet! And I’m in! Been wanting to get my hands on a sample of Royals.

Come onnnnnn! Floppy needs a new pair’o Royals!

Hey PCF fam,
I was going to trade this DB but a couple of very generous members hooked me up (thanks @joeyshin and @iLogik). So I'm giving it away instead and adding a couple of sample sets from Apache. The Royals are 43mm and the Majestics are 39mm. Those were the first sample sets that I bought which started my journey down the chipping path so maybe they will do they same for someone else. Oh and the $25 chip is missing from the Majestic sample.

Anyone can enter, just post that you're "in" below. I will cover shipping to US addresses so if you're international please have a US reshipper.
I will close this giveaway at noon (12pm) Sunday October 13th and then randomly select the winner later that afternoon.

AODFCB4.jpg
Awesome for new chippers
Thanks for your Generosity ( I’m NOT IN)

Hey PCF fam,

I will close this giveaway at noon (12pm) Sunday October 13th and then randomly select the winner later that afternoon.

AODFCB4.jpg

In. :D

In! Thanks for doing the giveaway. I'm a sucker for anything Rounders-related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom