The Aperture - Cash Set (3 Viewers)

I wonder if the $5 and $20 would be hard to tell apart if you're color blind? I could go for some more color pop on the $20. That one feels kinda blah to me. I'm liking that $100 though.

looks like the $0.25 snuck its way back in ... 25c looks much better.

Any reason you chose to represent the quarter as $0.25 and not 25 cent sign?

You guys took the words out of my... uh... keyboard?

Also, the way the word "APERTURE" comes across the top, I see a home plate instead of a hexagon-shaped aperture. Not sure what can be done about it, just putting my observation out there... Maybe bump the text so a fifth side of the negative-space hexagon is visible and my mind isn't seeing home plate.

Also, the way the word "APERTURE" comes across the top, I see a home plate instead of a hexagon-shaped aperture. Not sure what can be done about it, just putting my observation out there... Maybe bump the text so a fifth side of the negative-space hexagon is visible and my mind isn't seeing home plate.

Guilty on all accounts. I just slapped this together in a minute while I was mocking up my maps for the process.
@justsomedude has nothing to do with the inlays in the renders. Well, his initial drafts were in the same ballpark I guess :oops:

I wonder if the $5 and $20 would be hard to tell apart if you're color blind?

Deuteranope
deuteranope.jpg

Protanope
protanope.jpg

Tritanope
tritanope.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom