SOLD The Great Paulson Solid Sale - 5000+ chips available! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the Jan 16 rule dq's me from wave 1... But if I've participated enough for it to be waived I'll take 117. No worries though if the rules are ridgid.

Here's the final order for Wave 1. I'll be contacting @bivey tomorrow to kick things off. OP has been updated.

Wave 1 Final Order

924 - Ohio Pick 3 Evening Results - 3/29/2016
1 -- 938 - @bivey
2 -- 871 - @Potsie1
3 -- 836 - @Godzilla28
4 -- 042 - @Ben
5 -- 777 - @BGinGA
6 -- 147 - @liftapint
7 -- 671 - @David O
8 -- 663 - @carlin
9 -- 222 - @loul13
10 -- 277 - @bentax1978
11 -- 522 - @BPTDirector
12 -- 333 - @softchewy
13 -- 501 - @ChaosRock
14 -- 360 - @Gear
15 -- 365 - @ssanel54
16 -- 386 - @Numerobis
17 -- 426 - @Mr. Cheese

I see no chips from this buy in my future. Congrats to the lucky ones and thanks for the chance Scott!!

Heh, nope. I will post in advance when phase 2 will start so everyone can have their posts crafted and hover their mouse over the send button.

The sale continues to progress; currently we're on 8 of 17 in Wave 1. Quantities in the OP are current.

My favorite choices are gone so when it's my turn I'm passing. Thanks for the opportunity Scott.

Looks like the ones I was most interested in were taken during the last round, so I'll go ahead and pass my turn to the next guy.

Do I need to post to reserve a spot in wave 2 or is it first come first serve? Just wanted to make sure because OP says rules pertaining to "place in line" etc. are "pertaining to both waves".

No worries either way - just wanted to make sure I'll have a chance if my hopefuls are still in the field.

Got mine today via lightning-bolt shipping - they're beauts (despite my OCD-ness - sorry Scott. ;))

IMG_0804.JPG

To whoever got the rack of Hawaii Flower chips ahead of me - I have 120 Petunia chips, a great color but a little too close to Royal Blue for comfort. And I have cash. Let's make a deal? :whistle: :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom