The immutable laws of poker chips (1 Viewer)

BaxtersBluff

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I'm very new here and still getting a handle on things, but I was wondering whether there are any incontrovertible truths with regards the world of poker chips (apart from: get samples!).

Things like:

"There is no such thing as an ugly black chip."

or:

"Any chip looks good if you stack enough of them."

?

Last edited:
200.gif

Your grail set will come up for purchase at a good price right after you drop a ton of money on something else.

(My 2 grail sets both came up within a week after I paid for my family vacation.)
Next vacation should be a tournament you host at home with your holy grail set.

Leaded THC chips feel better than all other poker chips.

Your grail set will come up for purchase at a good price right after you drop a ton of money on something else.

(My 2 grail sets both came up within a week after I paid for my family vacation.)
Or you'll find 5 progressively more grail sets back to back to back in 4 months, have to buy them all, sell everything in site, then progressively sell the first two at a loss making the last 3 even more expensive... hypothetically of course, not that I recently went through that...

Leaded THC chips feel better than all other poker chips.

Or you'll find 5 progressively more grail sets back to back to back in 4 months, have to buy them all, sell everything in site, then progressively sell the first two at a loss making the last 3 even more expensive... hypothetically of course, not that I recently went through that...

Or you hold off buying a dream set because you are saving every dollar for your dream home. Then you say screw it when one of your top 5 sets becomes available. Within a week your wife then tells you she found the house you are buying after 2 years of searching! Whoops!!! :wow:

Sorry honey, I have $10k less than I told you I had last month when we went over the budget for the new house.

The Immutable Laws of Poker Chips

Sopranos chips...

1722461116375.png

....are real "clay" chips !

A mall store clerk told me this 30+ years ago so it MUST be true right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom