The IRON BANK mock ups (1 Viewer)

Cut (cover) cards ordered

2 black and 2 gold

Thanks J5 and PokerChipsDesign

image.jpg
image.jpg

Great idea mate. Never been into the show, but since I saw your chip mocks, I have recently seen a few clips and find that it is quite good. May have to start watching from the start. Good luck with it all.

Great idea mate. Never been into the show, but since I saw your chip mocks, I have recently seen a few clips and find that it is quite good. May have to start watching from the start. Good luck with it all.

Definitely worth seeing from the beginning.

In fact, I envy you the ability to watch them all for the first time!

I have yet to watch season 5. But I have just started re watching the series with my wife. She's watching for the first time. I'm glad I've watched again, totally worth it.

Definitely worth seeing from the beginning.

In fact, I envy you the ability to watch them all for the first time!

From the few clips I have seen, I appreciate Tyrion more than I thought I would, and Tywin delivers some great scenes and seems to command respect, even when silent.

Some very good actors and direction - and the set design & costuming are first rate, as is the cinematography.

Many feel the writing, in terms of storytelling, is better than the books - I can't give an opinion, having not read the books. But if you're into the genre, the series is first-rate.

Last edited:
Spit balling an idea.

Thinking if I could ever get my guys to play some limit games I could get a 1/2 kill full kill button made.

Tyrion for the half kill side
Jamie for the full kill side

Add on the the tourney set. R'hollor rebuy/add on chips. (Resurrection) Was also thinking white walkers but the bounties are half white so it may clash.

Anyway nothing new to see here.

HALF-MAN! I'd almost be tempted to do Tyrion/Tywin though.

You could use ice blue instead of white for a walker-themed rebuy. Or do a Jon Snow theme (if the speculation pans out).

Dragon eggs might work for rebuys too.

I still want a tyrion small blind and a hodor big blind button.

Timely bump :)

This is my latest version.

25¢ still needs tweaking. I've changed the spot on the $1. I actually like this better as a $1 chip, reminds me of the pca secondary $1s.

$5s a lock and so is the $100. The $20 almost.

The green "Mormont" is a $2 chip but the spot will be a 214ds16 (Bolton spot but with 2 instead of 4)

One day......

image.jpg

Retro green for the $1 also.

image.jpg

I've taken a few more "artistic liberties" with the cash set.

Still tinkering. I just can't seem to make a $20 in 100% happy with yet.

image.jpg

$2 would be 214ds18

Also the wife didn't like the 25¢ and suggested a slight change. (Would be 2v12 and $2 still 214ds18, the 2v12 is the best way to demonstrate that spot)

image.jpg

I'm not crazy about the Black spot on the $20, specially next to the hundo. Something light and bright instead maybe?

I like the 2V12 quarter a lot. If you're sold on the dark green spot on the stark $1, I think they go much better at 3&9 vs 12&6. Keep the 4D14 Lannister $5 too. The stack view is great on that chip.

Running in a different direction on Toby's thoughts, how about maroon for the Baratheons?

download.png

I think they go much better at 3&9 vs 12&6. Keep the 4D14 Lannister $5 too.

Yeah it will be at 3&9 don't know why it's the other way on the last one. And $5 3d14 is locked in. Wife wanted to see it with smaller spots.

Also the $20 HAS to have a black spot to keep with the "theme" House baratheon sigil is a black stag on a yellow field. Even though it's part of the reason I'm having trouble getting something I love :)

And I may be swayed to go with the 2v12 on the quarter also. The wife is getting good at mocking up chips and may be right with this one.

Ah I thought theme had something to do with it after I posted last.

Does other spot have to be Yellow to keep with the theme? Not feeling it against the Canary...

Ah I thought theme had something to do with it after I posted last.

Does other spot have to be Yellow to keep with the theme? Not feeling it against the Canary...
No doesn't need to be yellow.

download (1).png

I quite like the Brown's - bit more contrast than using yellow.

Or maybe a Redbelly spot on the $20?

White and black spots look nice but may not fit. I don't know..

Black and brown may also work.

Luckily I have ages to work on these :)

A level 90 chip for House Baratheon doesn't work for me - the Baratheons are descended from a bastard who won his titles by his loyalty and service to Aegon, not noble blood. They've never been much for niceties.

Here's my suggestion. The spots resemble antlers (or a crown,) and the color gray represents the Stormlands as well as the tumult of which these guys are always a part.

(First time I've checked in on these in a while - with the 2V12 Arryn chip, all the others above are SPOT ON, holy crap!)

20.png

FRAK! Have to start following this one....Pretty Darn Great Job So Far.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom