The Iron Bank tournament set (1 Viewer)

There's so going to be a SEASON 2 to these chips... There are 9 houses and only 5 have been made.

Valar Morghulis stocky sir. These chips are soooo epic they are not perfect yet. And everybody knows a set of customs is only complete when you have no less than 9000 chips. ;)

Amazing set! Solid execution all around. What are the actual edge spot designations for the 1K and 5K?

Sorry just saw this. For the heck of it I'll list all the spots and colors here

25 - 312 Light Green base dg Yellow spots
100 - 4ds316 Black base Yellow spots
500 - 1/2 pie Mandarin Red and Blue
1000 - 6d18 dg Peach base Canary Yellow and Dg Orange spots
5000 - 414ds18 dg Pink base Bright White and Mandarin Red spots.

There's so going to be a SEASON 2 to these chips... There are 9 houses and only 5 have been made.

Valar Morghulis stocky sir. These chips are soooo epic they are not perfect yet. And everybody knows a set of customs is only complete when you have no less than 9000 chips. ;)

Cash set will have the other Houses. I'm not sure when that'll be, need to get it through the wife first. (Unless someone wants to buy it for me, then she can't complain ;))

Cash set will have the other Houses. I'm not sure when that'll be, need to get it through the wife first. (Unless someone wants to buy it for me, then she can't complain ;))

I can't remember, has J5 already done the art for Targaryan, Stark, Lannister, etc?

After shuffling these for a couple weeks the Tyrell 25 has really really grown on me. The flower is gorgeous and the light green and yellow are SO perfect together. A definite case of simpler spots being better in service of the design.

<chant> Group buy! Group buy! Group buy! </chant> including the previous small blind, big blind, and kill button suggestions.

I just watched the first episode of the new season... want more...

This is one fantastic set. The matching of spots to house sigil is very clever. Extremely well thought out set. Great job, Paul!

image.jpg

One day soon I'll get some decent lighting and take some better photos.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 118
So sad I will never get to play a game on this set. [emoji21] Id love to bully the table with a sick pink stack of Boltons.

Stocky, are the spots on the Greyjoy chip an intentional reference to the eight arms on the kraken? I've never thought about it before now.

Stocky, are the spots on the Greyjoy chip an intentional reference to the eight arms on the kraken? I've never thought about it before now.
Yep that was the general idea. I tried to have each chip in some way represent the sigil as best I could. The Tully chip speaks for itself, the Martell is meant to represent a sun(not as obvious)

So sad I will never get to play a game on this set. [emoji21] Id love to bully the table with a sick pink stack of Boltons.

Never say never :) don't know what the future holds, and if you ever make it down this way I'll make sure I get a game going.

Yep that was the general idea. I tried to have each chip in some way represent the sigil as best I could. The Tully chip speaks for itself, the Martell is meant to represent a sun(not as obvious)

Never say never :) don't know what the future holds, and if you ever make it down this way I'll make sure I get a game going.

True! I've never been to Australia and I have a hard time imagining my wife letting me peel away for a game if we ever did make it but you never know!

I know it is said often that a custom set would be a big seller if it were available on the open market, but if I had to bet on that being true of any set, it would be this one. Throw these up on some nerd forum and watch the nerd dollars come rolling in.

Absolutely gorgeous chips, each one.

Latest addition. Been looking for a chest as a display case for some time (I think @Mr Tree gave me the idea). This popped up for sale locally for $30 so I jumped on it. It's bigger than I thought which just means more room for add ons :)

Can over 60 chips in 9 rows comfortably and possibly 2 trays total in there so should fit 1000 chips easily if I can get some racks or trays made up. Won't get moved with chips in it.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom