The Life of a Pisces! (2 Viewers)

IMG_2728.JPG
IMG_2729.JPG
IMG_2732.JPG
GAME TIME!! GO BRONCOS!!

IMG_2740.JPG
IMG_2742.JPG
IMG_2743.JPG

What a great day of college football in CO!
The BUFFS beat Wazzu in exciting game to continue their march towards the PAC-12 South title. I'm looking forward to next Saturday, and another huge game with ranked Utah!

I was in Ft. Collins, as I took my CSU alum wife, to the final game at Hughes Stadium! The Rams beat New Mexico 49-31, in a game that wasn't as close as the final score would indicate. As they ceremonial closed down Hughes, my wife was a little emotional, as she has so many great memories there! I'm happy that is something we were able to experience together!

GO RAMMIES!!
GO BUFFS!!

That pretty much puts them in the Rose Bowl?

The only win that guarantees a trip to the Rose Bowl, is to win next Friday. Remember, UW could win, and not make the CFP, which would put them in the RB. UW could win, and go to the CFP. Which would give the RB committee their choice of who to invite from the PAC-12. I'm afraid if that happens the RB will invite SC (local school with huge and rich alumni base in the area) The only way CU can cement a RB bid is to find a way to beat UW. I'm looking forward to next Friday! I think it's gonna be a great game!

The only win that guarantees a trip to the Rose Bowl, is to win next Friday. Remember, UW could win, and not make the CFP, which would put them in the RB. UW could win, and go to the CFP. Which would give the RB committee their choice of who to invite from the PAC-12. I'm afraid if that happens the RB will invite SC (local school with huge and rich alumni base in the area) The only way CU can cement a RB bid is to find a way to beat UW. I'm looking forward to next Friday! I think it's gonna be a great game!

Good points and SC did beat CU.. But man that would be a blow if UW wins, goes to the CFP and CU is not chosen having a better record and one hell of a season.

Good points and SC did beat CU.. But man that would be a blow if UW wins, goes to the CFP and CU is not chosen having a better record and one hell of a season.

Agreed. It would absolutely be a blow. I hope CU makes it to the RB. That's a bucket list item for me. I would love it ifmy first RB was also CU's!

And as predicted CU got screwed.

It's really hard to make an argument, when you lose by 31. They really picked the worst time to play their worst game of the year. I admire Sefo a lot, but he was obviously compromised. They should have stuck with Montez in the 2nd half.
It's hard to argue against SC in the Rose Bowl. SC beat CU and UW, this season.
But the Alamo Bowl? They should at least gone to the Cotton Bowl.

It's really hard to make an argument, when you lose by 31. They really picked the worst time to play their worst game of the year. I admire Sefo a lot, but he was obviously compromised. They should have stuck with Montez in the 2nd half.
It's hard to argue against SC in the Rose Bowl. SC beat CU and UW, this season.
But the Alamo Bowl? They should at least gone to the Cotton Bowl.

Why try to make sense of college football. I'm going with my only option. Boycott.

Why try to make sense of college football. I'm going with my only option. Boycott.

Agreed. The whole system has a huge lack of common sense. It's only that way, because the "adults" make all the money, and they protect it very well. Also, they have a nice monopoly going. No competition = No innovation

Wait til you get your hands on some of the higher denoms! Then you're really in trouble!;)

The only reason I would need the higher denom's is if I hosted tourney's. I don't host tourney's so I won't have to worry about it. That one and five dollar chip is just spectacular.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom