The Lodge 1k Chip size (1 Viewer)

Those aren't quarters, they are tenths of a quarter.

.25c
Hes right you know.gif

Sometimes fracs write out the word cents so there’s less confusion and maybe don’t go w green if you decide to re order. Otherwise I’m sure no one will notice the math mistake!

As opposed to mistakenly taking them for 25c chips?

A .25c chip is literally worth 1/4 of a cent.

So what your saying is instead of mistaking it for a 25$ chip someone is more likely to think that it’s 1/4 if a cent? Lmfao yea ok cuz you need 200 chips to call a big blind. I get it it was contradictory to ass the decimal and also the cent symbol but I think your just being a chip Karen being all technical lmfao

So what your saying is instead of mistaking it for a 25$ chip someone is more likely to think that it’s 1/4 if a cent? Lmfao yea ok cuz you need 200 chips to call a big blind. I get it it was contradictory to ass the decimal and also the cent symbol but I think your just being a chip Karen being all technical lmfao
Just looking for accuracy, not jibberish.

.25c meaning "quarter' is no better/worse than 1.00c meaning 'dollar'. Both are wrong, and make you look like a dunce for using it that way.

I am making a custom set of chips for my home game and I wanted to make my larger denominations similar to that of the Lodge Austin Tx. Does anyone know for sure what sizes are used for those higher stakes cash games The 1k,5k, and 25k chips seem to be 47 or 50mm, while the smaller denominations look like 39mm. Any help would be greatly appreciated!View attachment 1284120
hi there TiCo, where did you purchase these chips. I think they look spectacular, thanks!

Here are some pictures of how the chips came out. I also customized one of those espn 10 player poker tables by replacing the ugly “flop, turn, river” felt with a triton mat. I removed the lighting and the arm rests to staple the mat onto the wood and replaced the arms rests and lighting for something dimmer. Anyways here’s what poker nights looking like so far. I love the new chips and I am happy I made those bigger chips… bigger.
View attachment 1332232

Very nice set. I was not aware that thepokerstore.com did custom chips. Are these clay or ceramic? Can I ask how much it cost? How many chips?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom