The Official Indiana Grand Showcase thread (4 Viewers)

So glad I went with secondary 1’s

How does the 5’s stack up on height are they pretty even
Same. From another photo I’ve seen but can’t put my finger on they look practically even.

Same. From another photo I’ve seen but can’t put my finger on they look practically even.
Just a bummer I went with sec 5’s….
I misread about the condition of the primary’s
O well, live and learn

Chips just arrived! Maybe I should have went with secondary $1s. Well I have some primary $1s if anyone wants to trade for secondary $1s.

Some need a little bit of cleaning. Microfiber cloth and mild soap right?

Chips just arrived! Maybe I should have went with secondary $1s. Well I have some primary $1s if anyone wants to trade for secondary $1s.

Ultrasonic

Microfiber cloth is for oiling. I would recommend a magic eraser with soap and warm (not hot) water for cleaning, let dry for 24-48 hours, and then a light oiling, if necessary.

Let’s see them all! I imagine the 1s will look great after a little cleanup.

20220601_104931.jpg

ultrasonic for the win, with 2 Tbs of TSP at 43 degrees for roughly 30-45 seconds each batch you will be good to go. maybe a minute to minute and a half for the $25 primaries lol.
You have any experience with Simple Green vs. TSP? Same amount (2 TSP)?

ultrasonic for the win, with 2 Tbs of TSP at 43 degrees for roughly 30-45 seconds each batch you will be good to go. maybe a minute to minute and a half for the $25 primaries lol.
exactly this right here

I've used only 1tbs and they came out perfect, but this is on not so dirty chips idk about those 1$ chips maybe needs 2tbsp

I ask as we don’t have TSP/TSP substitute here in Europe, but Simple Green is readily available.
I tried simple green in the ultrasonic and was disappointed with the results. Maybe my ratios were off, but I'm a fan of TSP.

I think the presoak is the key part as it minimizes the time needed in the TSP solution.

I tried simple green in the ultrasonic and was disappointed with the results. Maybe my ratios were off, but I'm a fan of TSP.

I think the presoak is the key part as it minimizes the time needed in the TSP solution.
Thanks. How long do you pre-soak for?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom