The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (111 Viewers)

The Tiger journey continues. At this rate, I'll spend more on shipping than the actual chips. :LOL: :laugh:

Also, don't sleep on these Oreo dealer buttons. Kids commandeered them instantly!
sqE8JSE.jpg

DYIJf1W.jpg
Someone sell me one of those sweet dealer buttons! Please!

I just got some pretty sweet chips in the mail today, super happy. I don't think I have ever seen this good a custom packing job yet, credit where credit is due, Thank you @Mooneypenny! I really appreciate the chip and the care that went into packing these up for me!
View attachment 1074765
DANG, look at them Trops! Thank you for the kind words! Enjoy!

Kind of came in the mail, as a friend dropped them off for me.

All hot stamps, with a little over 500 chips. Great looking colors on them.

I now have playable sets from Wendover, Jackpot, Virginia City, and Lake Tahoe (and California).

8ED5A428-3647-4D91-A887-BBB755B47225.jpeg

Kind of came in the mail, as a friend dropped them off for me.

All hot stamps, with a little over 500 chips. Great looking colors on them.

I now have playable sets from Wendover, Jackpot, Virginia City, and Lake Tahoe (and California).

View attachment 1075236
Nice chips, what’s the backstory on those?

Nice chips, what’s the backstory on those?

A friend of mine picked them up 10+ years ago and has been holding on to them. I finally shoook them loose a few months ago, and they arrived this weekend. I know that someone turned up a set with inlays recently, but I believe that this would be the only hot stamp set in existence.

A friend of mine picked them up 10+ years ago and has been holding on to them. I finally shoook them loose a few months ago, and they arrived this weekend. I know that someone turned up a set with inlays recently, but I believe that this would be the only hot stamp set in existence.
Should be another rack of $1’s floating around here somewhere that I used to own. You should try those down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom