The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (79 Viewers)

Thanks @cpac54 for the awesome chickens and the extra hoser nut chip!! Always a pleasure working with you! And thanks @Machine for the aristoclub set up there great!

3E7B0F67-310E-4C25-B3F9-A174BEE0ED12.jpeg

Nothing beats buying poker chips from a friendly local. Got to meet up with this fine young gentleman @Phyzyl , and he handed me a box of chips!

It was great to meet and greet, Alex. I hope to share felt someday.

Got me some murdered HSI beauties. I’ve grown tired of murdering chips, but I don’t mind buying them! These things are mint and ready for labels. They’ll need a touch of washing and oiling.

image.jpg

3B02CAF8-2143-4238-BB1B-657ECF103F32.jpeg

I work Tuesday thru Saturday so I was SUPER STOKED to see a box from @Tonysquander waiting for me on my doorstep when I got home today! (My friday)

Love when chips are vacuum sealed to preserve freshness
20230218_163448.jpg

Forgot they had relabels on them (again)
20230218_164608.jpg

Took them off
20230218_165049.jpg

and then realized I just went from $400 in chips to only $10. Is there a way to put these labels back on?!?

I work Tuesday thru Saturday so I was SUPER STOKED to see a box from @Tonysquander waiting for me on my doorstep when I got home today! (My friday)

Love when chips are vacuum sealed to preserve freshness
View attachment 1083525

Forgot they had relabels on them (again)
View attachment 1083526

Took them off
View attachment 1083527

and then realized I just went from $400 in chips to only $10. Is there a way to put these labels back on?!?
Is that how you normally open packages, like a rabid badger?

I am usually posting enjoyable chips here….but I wanted to give out a massive thank you to @pokrgeek21 for reading my For Sale ad and hearing im having a baby…he didn’t have interest in buying the set but he was beyond generous to a complete stranger! Just want to say karma is real my friend and I hope whatever you’re needing comes your way!
E281AE31-BC32-43AE-A9E7-0D52D38589FD.jpeg

Nothing beats buying poker chips from a friendly local. Got to meet up with this fine young gentleman @Phyzyl , and he handed me a box of chips!

It was great to meet and greet, Alex. I hope to share felt someday.

Got me some murdered HSI beauties. I’ve grown tired of murdering chips, but I don’t mind buying them! These things are mint and ready for labels. They’ll need a touch of washing and oiling.

View attachment 1083475
View attachment 1083477
Thanks buddy, was great to meet yah too! We’ll get together at a game soon enough for sure!

View attachment 1083224

This chip looks even better in person. My phone can't pick up the spot colors.
Am I insane, or does that look like LCV mold texture on an SCV chip or is it maybe just more zoomed in than I'm used to? (Am I the only one anal enough to notice details like the different mold textures?) @RocAFella1 @BGinGA @pltrgyst

Nvm I’m just not used to macro shots I guess
0B420B86-6E35-42BC-8677-FF96342BCC01.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom