The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (84 Viewers)

IMG_4035.jpeg

Wrong thread, screw it lol

Hahaha. That's one of her all-time favorite songs and we both have DU in our all-time top 5, RIP to the late, great Shock G :(. Come to one of my home games if you enjoy having DU on your home game mix :)
I should’ve known with you throwing 69 all the time that you’re a freak of the industry

I don't collect singles.... Except maybe I do now.

Added the Jetons recently and finally found an $8 chip for a reasonable price. Feel like I'm mostly finished with this little collection. Planning to frame this nicely eventually, but maybe I'll finish out with a another single of their current inlay and hot stamps before considering it complete. I'd love a $100 chip eventually too, but I will have a hard time justifying that.

1000005580.jpg

I don't collect singles.... Except maybe I do now.

Added the Jetons recently and finally found an $8 chip for a reasonable price. Feel like I'm mostly finished with this little collection. Planning to frame this nicely eventually, but maybe I'll finish out with a another single of their current inlay and hot stamps before considering it complete. I'd love a $100 chip eventually too, but I will have a hard time justifying that.

View attachment 1370819
You can justify it because as long as it's live, its always worth $100. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom