The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (65 Viewers)

These are super fun! Thanks @Sparkynutz!
IMG_5573.jpeg

My CPC order came in today and I am stoked. I was doing an add on to my cash set by adding another 100 - 25C and 100- $1 chips to my cash set to make it more playable. Now I have 200 - 25C, 100 - 50C, 200 - $1, 100 - $2, 200 - $5, 100 - $25, 50 - $100. I decided to add a $100 and NCV chip which I did not have before. I also have a tournament set also which I didn't add on to. But the NCV Chip could be used there if I needed. Where I screwed up on NVC chip is for the edge spots I chose two different browns. On the Computer and on the proofs they looked different enough where one showed up light and the other was dark enough, but when they are actually produced the colors are too close to each other. That is my fault for choosing two edge spots that were similar but I live & learn and am fine with it.

View attachment 1405300

This is my previous cash lineup without the addons.
View attachment 1405305

top gun couch GIF

My CPC order came in today and I am stoked. I was doing an add on to my cash set by adding another 100 - 25C and 100- $1 chips to my cash set to make it more playable. Now I have 200 - 25C, 100 - 50C, 200 - $1, 100 - $2, 200 - $5, 100 - $25, 50 - $100. I decided to add a $100 and NCV chip which I did not have before. I also have a tournament set also which I didn't add on to. But the NCV Chip could be used there if I needed. Where I screwed up on NVC chip is for the edge spots I chose two different browns. On the Computer and on the proofs they looked different enough where one showed up light and the other was dark enough, but when they are actually produced the colors are too close to each other. That is my fault for choosing two edge spots that were similar but I live & learn and am fine with it.

View attachment 1405300

View attachment 1405305
IMG_2515.jpeg

View attachment 1405300

View attachment 1405305
Nice! I spent a decent amount of time at MCAS Miramar

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom