The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (60 Viewers)

PXL_20220511_165630221.jpg
PXL_20220511_165617556.jpg
PXL_20220511_165615363.jpg
PXL_20220511_165619660.jpg
PXL_20220511_165621694.jpg
PXL_20220511_165624202.jpg
PXL_20220511_163040260.jpg

Quick pics as I have meetings today.

Lately I've been toying with the CPC chip design tool (more than usual that is) and I'm starting to zone in on a final lineup.
I'm building the set around a maroon workhorse chip but the only sample of maroon I own is a small edgespot on a sample chip.
So I contacted @kirchhausen and asked him if I could buy a single $5 of his spectacular Chessie's Cove set.
He immediately agreed to send me a chip and refused to take any money for it. He even paid $17 worth of shipping fees to get the chip straight to Germany.
Thank you so much @kirchhausen, the chip is stunning !
IMG_20220509_133245.jpg
IMG_20220509_133321.jpg
IMG_20220509_133354.jpg

Last edited:
Did I bid against you ? Haha nice catch!
Haha maybe? This was over a week ago, I just got around to posting it. I missed a couple of other Horseshoe/Gardena TRK scrown listings around the same time. Hope you got those!

Reactions: CDC
Initial thoughts on each denomination were simply confirmed with the sample now in hand, but I will say the primary $5s are the ones that are significantly better in person than in pics. Secondary $5s would have gone from a 3/10 to a 9/10 with arc yellow over butterscotch.

069pvjN.jpg

Slothclaw FTW!

@David O
were you looking for that white sample??

Can we buy the gaming license to have rights to run the chips???
It's a shame but I reached out to him and it looks like he said he needed all of them. This is one reason I "HATE" milling. One of those hard-to-find chips and they are going to be milled when any white chip could do. Oh well, what has this hobby come to?

I sent a last-minute plea for one or maybe find other plain chips for him. I guess we will see.

It's a shame but I reached out to him and it looks like he said he needed all of them. This is one reason I "HATE" milling. One of those hard-to-find chips and they are going to be milled when any white chip could do. Oh well, what has this hobby come to?

I sent a last-minute plea for one or maybe find other plain chips for him. I guess we will see.
Relabel a Paulson mold chip?
And a hard to find advertising sample ?
Starburst anyone ??
OooohKthen

Yeah there are a lot and I mean a lot of way better chips to use as bounties that are readily available in quantity. I’m not sure why you’d be a solid white Paulson promo chip for it. To each thier own I guess, but I’m with @David O on this one and would rather see a different chip used and the rare ones saved.

Thank you @BearMetal, for the awesome chip racks! The Chicken All-In rack is all full, they look great in their new home. Now I just need to find some Silver Tongue Devil octagon bounty chips to fill up the other rack. These are SO cool!!
So glad you like them! My gift to you for running the Matsui GB! We gotta shake some octogons loose now!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom