The Official RPC Showcase thread (4 Viewers)

OMG that Horseshoe/APB/PdC/PCA lineup is just mean!
1655264628538.jpeg

Can someone point me to the post in here where all the paulson base colors and insert colors for each each chip? It has to be in here somewhere, right? I just don't want to have to look 44 pages.... lol

Finally finished my 48mm fat hat deepstack tournament set. Can handle 30x players with 50k or 100k+ starting stacks.

These will be used in a highlight tournament later this year. By far one of the nicest sets I've ever owned

View attachment 1115539
View attachment 1115540
View attachment 1115541
View attachment 1115542
View attachment 1115543
View attachment 1115544
View attachment 1115545
Are you trying to make me jealous? I feel like I’m being targeted today!!!

your breakdown has improved. at least 2 more racks to go!
I totally cheated / I'm busted! Only 100 5's propped up with 100 non RPC nickels. Won't have my 2nd rack of 5's until next month but good to know you won't be happy until I have 4...Which will never happen lol but maybe a rack of 20's isn't too far fetched?

I totally cheated / I'm busted! Only 100 5's propped up with 100 non RPC nickels. Won't have my 2nd rack of 5's until next month but good to know you won't be happy until I have 4...Which will never happen lol but maybe a rack of 20's isn't too far fetched?
if it makes you feel any better, you arent the first individual to perform such "tricks".

Maybe if you keep winning you can slowly add racks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom